Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Axle/Driveline noise

Here is link to video
  2. M

Axle/Driveline noise

I have a 2500 mega cab, diesel, 4X4. There is a grinding type of sounds coming from the rear 30-50 MPH at low rpm’s while lugging the engine. I made a video with my GoPro, dealer doesn’t know what it is. I’m thinking loose pinion nut , bad bearings? Anyone else have this noise?
  3. M

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I’m with you never ordering a car again. This is the third vehicle I ordered this year and all of them had to be cancelled.
  4. M

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I’m canceling my order too, found one on the lot almost the same. 3 months no movement and know answers.
  5. M

has the dealer gave you any updates? they told me check back end of january. its my daily driver so thats why its hard to wait
  6. M

i ordered almost the same truck on 10/1, no movement or ship date. almost ready to give up and buy one off the lot
  7. M

i ordered from MD on 10/1, still in D status, no build date. its hard to say if it depends on the dealer
  8. M

I know what you mean. I ordered 10/1, ram chat has no build date. There is no order in how they build these trucks, it’s totally random.
  9. M

Doesn’t it take like 2 hours to build these trucks on a line? I don’t understand why there is framing, and paint phases?
  10. M

Ordered 3500 mega cab limited on 10/1 from mark dodge. Checked with them end of October, no movement. Ram chats says they are getting the parts together but otherwise useless.