Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

MoeHall

Reaction score
Is there another way to track your truck without the railcar number after it's been shipped?

Coonhound

Reaction score
Looks like you gained 21 pounds for towing and payload for your truck with your selected trim level over the Limited that I have.
Its probably because I opted for the 8.4 instead of the 12 inch... Just kidding. With 21lbs difference, it may because of different tires/wheels and don't have cooled seats, I have less speakers. I do have the rear air suspension though. The 2022 has like 500 less payload and 4,000 more on the towing than my 2018. It wouldn't let me compare my 2015 because it was too old.

Coonhound

Reaction score
Anyone able to track UP traincar CP546118, bound for Spokane?
Its really easy to do. 18002728777
Hit promps For Tracking press 1, for English press 1, enter a tracking # just type in the numbers of the rail car and (#) then it will tell you there is multiple units with that number and press this for that. Finally it will ask you if you want it faxed and hit 2. Then it will give you the info you want. Now that I have it down, it takes me about 1 minute 15 to track the car.

NewRamMan

Reaction score
Its really easy to do. 18002728777
Hit promps For Tracking press 1, for English press 1, enter a tracking # just type in the numbers of the rail car and (#) then it will tell you there is multiple units with that number and press this for that. Finally it will ask you if you want it faxed and hit 2. Then it will give you the info you want. Now that I have it down, it takes me about 1 minute 15 to track the car.
Thanks for the info

adamsmith655

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been following this forum for a while, but I wanted to officially add my order to the thread. I placed an order for a fairly optioned lvl 2 PW on 12-3-21 from Lakeland Dodge in Florida. It went D1 around 12-15-21ish, and my estimated ship date was placed at 1-9-22. I received my build sheet yesterday and my window sticker today. No word yet on a dealer ETA, but I am waiting to hear back from my salesman. This forum proved to be invaluable in helping me out with how this all works and getting a good price, so thank you to those that manage/keep up with the forum and give all of the various updates to people.

nailt29

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been following this forum for a while, but I wanted to officially add my order to the thread. I placed an order for a fairly optioned lvl 2 PW on 12-3-21 from Lakeland Dodge in Florida. It went D1 around 12-15-21ish, and my estimated ship date was placed at 1-9-22. I received my build sheet yesterday and my window sticker today. No word yet on a dealer ETA, but I am waiting to hear back from my salesman. This forum proved to be invaluable in helping me out with how this all works and getting a good price, so thank you to those that manage/keep up with the forum and give all of the various updates to people.
Sounds like your one of the luck few that might have be delivered on schedule. What did you order?

Rockman

Reaction score
Just incase anyone is keeping track.. I was informed parts have arrived and truck is being built. Scheduled ship date it 1/25/2022. I'm sure it will be another 6 months but there is some movement.

VIN: 3C63R3NL5NG162370
Yeah those dates are estimated at best.. mine was built and is just catching some Mexico sun in a parking lot somewhere with no eta window… we past the ship date lol

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
A friendly reminder to those picking up trucks from Mark Dodge in Louisiana. It’s KING CAKE season from now until the end of Mardi Gras. Do some research and do yourself a favor and pick one up from numerous bakery’s or grocery stores like Rouse’s. They’re all over the place!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

owdiss78

Reaction score
So I got a control number November 9 2021 was told they going to look into my order got 0 from them till today January 11 2022 still no info zero movement but they stated in email they have highest priority on this!!!! Lmao what a joke!! Nice it took little more then 48 hours to respond lol I’m so over this experience

Porkchopexpress

Reaction score
Yep I purchased one last week sadly info I was given it was ordered 2 days before my order it’s a 2500 instead of 3500 but it’s everything I wanted in my order. I’m 4 months in and still nothing for movement and nothing for any answers to why rep don’t tell dealer anything ram chat no matter how I’ve tried had been a dead end so I did what I have to for now. If I decide I need the 3500 I will figure it out later but if not I got what I need at this time.

I will add this the dealer I got it from also got 3 other limited mega cabs all different colors but all same options sequential Vin numbers. Also got 2 longhorn mega cabs in ordered pry 4 days before that. Also got in 4 crew cab mix of longhorn and limited. Even holding one of those mega cabs could of built one sold order for another dealer but no lots of skipped orders lost in the computer system and not going back to them anytime soon
About 4 months is normal from what I have seen before you hear anything. Ram Chat is a waste of time and so is trying to figure out how Ram works. Truck will show up soon

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Hi all,

That's extremely fast for a PW!

Mbz diesel

Reaction score
So I got a control number November 9 2021 was told they going to look into my order got 0 from them till today January 11 2022 still no info zero movement but they stated in email they have highest priority on this!!!! Lmao what a joke!! Nice it took little more then 48 hours to respond lol I’m so over this experience
I’m with you never ordering a car again. This is the third vehicle I ordered this year and all of them had to be cancelled.

adamsmith655

Reaction score
That's extremely fast for a PW!
I was pretty shocked and quite surprised. I initially got a quote from Sandi at Mark Dodge who gave me the potential 20-week time frame that many others have gotten. This is my first Ram, HD truck, and custom order all in one so it has been an interesting process. I am hoping I am now in KZ with progress there.

Users who are viewing this thread