Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Shellyh1971

Reaction score
My dealer texted me that as of yesterday morning my truck was on the train in Kirby TX. Im not sure the route the train takes but it will be going to Port Allen LA. I ordered it from Navarre dodge in Sulpher. Some things on the screenshot he sent me are.. Leg Dest= UTILMASTER CARRIER= Xtra.. I have an ETA of 12/13-12/27

R.A.F

Reaction score
May 7 was the first day of 2022 orders. I ordered first day and still dont have my truck :)
I look at the 2022 orders spreadsheet frequently and every time I check your listing to see if anything changed. Make me feel guilty, well just a little bit, as my order placed on 4th Oct is about to go KZX

Scubaz66

Reaction score
I just noticed on my build sheet the mention of IP Big Horn Badge. Is this the Big Horn Badge on the Dash Board? Where is this Badge Located? LOL

rossagge

Reaction score
I just noticed on my build sheet the mention of IP Big Horn Badge. Is this the Big Horn Badge on the Dash Board? Where is this Badge Located? LOL
Yep. Instrument Panel badge...on the upper glove box. Rear BH badge is on the left lower tailgate.
iris_LI.jpg

Last edited:

223500DRW

Reaction score
does anyone know if the GU9 is power folding mirrors? My dealer could not add the tow tech b group to my order as i was in D status. so the area rep told them to reorder. But now i got laramie level b vs d and the tow tech group. different in price was 1075. and well worth the tow tech group. the only difference i see in larime b vs d is mirrors-tow spttr pwr conv mem chrm. so im trying to figure out if these are power fold or old school manual folds. thanks. Also anyone wanting a night edition they are back available to order.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Unless your at BP then green are gas and black are diesel pumps
Yep! I wouldn't try going by color handles as they do sometimes change fuel stations to fuel stations. Yes I know there are Laws associated with the types of handles and colors, but then again there are Laws that few follow. Be aware of what fuel you are putting in your new truck. Normally a Diesel nozzle will not fit into a Gas Vehicle however, a Gas Nozzle will fit in a Diesel Vehicle. Put a sticker on the Fuel Cover that says "Diesel Only" as a reminder. You can always take it off once you feel comfortable fueling with the proper fuel.

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
Not sure on yours, but on mine it was all the tech, the HO, 50gal tank, powerful mirrors, night edition, basically every option i picked.

The ones listed on the dealers site, they have the same options as yours? These trucks are built in batches based off options from what I can tell. They are not doing the FIFO method. If that was the case all the may, june and July guys would already have their trucks.
Powerful mirrors…..;) :)

Mbz diesel

Reaction score
I'm calling my dealership in a few to see what they can do to find out why mine is in C status from D...

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
i ordered from MD on 10/1, still in D status, no build date. its hard to say if it depends on the dealer

Reactions: J-J

HowBoutThemGADawgs

Reaction score
Yep! I wouldn't try going by color handles as they do sometimes change fuel stations to fuel stations. Yes I know there are Laws associated with the types of handles and colors, but then again there are Laws that few follow. Be aware of what fuel you are putting in your new truck. Normally a Diesel nozzle will not fit into a Gas Vehicle however, a Gas Nozzle will fit in a Diesel Vehicle. Put a sticker on the Fuel Cover that says "Diesel Only" as a reminder. You can always take it off once you feel comfortable fueling with the proper fuel.
Funny enough I have a buddy that found out the hard way a couple of months ago. Whats crazy is he drove around 50 miles with gas in the tank. Needless to say after his mechanic got done he traded it in very soon after.

sconym

Reaction score
Because 11 days in baja last month for the Baja 1000 wasnt enough, I am heading back to Cabo tomorrow for a week of relaxation and margaritas. I am going to try and stay off of the internet for the entire week. I didn't come home to a window sticker or build sheet after the race, so hoping I will come home to both this time! Estimated ship date is currently 12/17. Fingers crossed. See you next week!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
2022 2500 CTD MC 4x4 Patriot Blue. I posted the build sheet a long time ago and just recently posted my window sticker. I dont know how to get on the spreadsheet.
What's the last 6 of the vin?

Firewall

Reaction score
Took my truck in to have the steering wheel centered, they found a coolant leak at the water pump while under it, great.
Guess it's better to find it now rather than on the side of the highway on a cold snowy night! Hopefully they'll have the parts to fix it quickly!

Rampingup

Reaction score
Took my truck in to have the steering wheel centered, they found a coolant leak at the water pump while under it, great.
So is the steering wheel off center common? Hopefully the leak is minor and not a common event. Sorry for you.

Users who are viewing this thread