Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Jtwes

Reaction score
For all who are in the East my dealership has gave me the go ahead to post a ordering price of 2% below invoice with free delivery up to 300 Miles.
Dealership is Kernersville CDJ
1-888-656-5791
Contact Mary or Doug Badgett
The Dealership is located in Kernersville NC between Winston Salem and Greenboro.

Wolfcreek

Reaction score
So I contacted ram chat this morning expecting the same your vehicle should enter production soon… She said your vehicle is currently in the paint stage. I had to reread it about 5 times for it to be real.. texted my dealer and sure enough. I had a 1/6 ship date that moved to 1/7. Seems they had a lot of trucks with ship dates in January hope all others enter production soon.
It’s always good to see movement, but I joked with my salesman yesterday that the wait wasn’t too bad until my truck was built. Now its killing me that it’s just sitting there waiting for shipment! Here’s to hoping yours ships quickly and brings mine with it! LOL!

red88rick

Reaction score
8516BBE0-74CD-4F1A-86D4-6DBFA17DF4F4.jpeg
Still nothing new for me in CT. Salesman sent me this and says I mite be on a train. I don’t think he knows what he’s doing….

Stellanti

Reaction score
And I bet they said good news you are in the scheduling phase?!?! I responded thats not good news that means I haven’t moved since I got the vin at day 3 and now at week 13.. but I hope you get moving very soon so I can feel maybe I’m getting closer to being built as well.
Well they get paid to have an upbeat attitude so they are just stoked for you no matter what the update is. but I’m sure they are just as sick of me contacting them as I am of having to contact them. But alas it seems Ramchat is kept more in the dark than those on this forum. Maybe if we all send Christmas presents to the lead manufacturing engineer they will get us some priority!

owdiss78

Reaction score
Well they get paid to have an upbeat attitude so they are just stoked for you no matter what the update is. but I’m sure they are just as sick of me contacting them as I am of having to contact them. But alas it seems Ramchat is kept more in the dark than those on this forum. Maybe if we all send Christmas presents to the lead manufacturing engineer they will get us some priority!

I wish a gift would work I’d send 2 lol

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Could one of you gents advise me on where NG102294 might be? I'm convinced neither Stellantis, Ram, my dealer, or Santa has any clue what so ever as to it's whereabouts.
KZT On 11/23 for 11 days, it might be at the yard for the transport to dealer, suprised it hasn't made it there yet.

Stellanti

Reaction score
I think I just unlocked a new level to the RAM waiting game.
Level 1- order and wait patiently
Level 2- after 9 total weeks and at least 3 weeks no movement first escalation to the infamous automated email Jeff
Level 3- 20 weeks still not out of level D purgatory, second escalation to “Brand Mentor”

Hopefully it’s not just another automated email server

Users who are viewing this thread