Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

rockman88

Reaction score
Yea it’s only a two hour trip from the unloading yard to my dealer. They definitely moved it fast! Very thankful they hustled it out of there before the Christmas rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I am a 1-hour to an hour fifteen trip. I am guessing then that mine got there late today or will be there tomorrow if I get the same timing as you did!

Congrats nice truck!

Bigsnowman

Dumb Log Guy
Reaction score
Well....you Port Allen peeps could have one hell of a party down there, so many on the train just days away from Mark Dodge, it's crazy, I feel a sudden truck rush coming.
If it would be proper and/or ethical, it sure would be cool if someone could take and share a picture of all the vehicles at MD. On this thread we've all heard that they've got so many vehicles coming in that they are parking on the grass and it would be great to see that.
Wow! That was fast! We ordered the same day and yours is built and I'm still in D status. Must be cranking out the Longhorns or something. Or maybe because yours isn't a Diesel, who knows.
@Woolfman That was a fast build! My order went in that day as well and according to our friends at Ramchat, "Whitey" is still in the "parts gathering" phase. I also noticed on the build sheet that the most recent builds on the lower part of ODS's spreadsheet are 6.4s. Prior to noticing that they were gassers, I was starting to get excited and waiting to see if I was going to get an undeserved quick build.

Last edited:

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
So I am a 1-hour to an hour fifteen trip. I am guessing then that mine got there late today or will be there tomorrow if I get the same timing as you did!

Congrats nice truck!

Thank you! I bet yours is delivered tonight or tomorrow. My salesman said they’ve been dropping a lot of them off at night.

BighornHDRam

Reaction score
Perfect color! :cool:

Looks like yours was a Nov-6 train passenger as well since your build sheet and window sticker were first week of Nov, close to/same as mine. Or yours was on next train and jumped ahead of us Nov-6’ers hanging out in the back lot. :confused:

So silver trucks are moving from Port Allen now to Mark Dodge. TOMORROW I’ll get the call. :p
Mine made it to Port Allen on Nov 17 and at the dealer Nov 29. I've always liked silver trucks. My 2019 2500 is Bright White and up north where I live it looks dirty all the time with the stuff they put down on the roads for snow.

I already have my black wheels and black badges to make a make shift NE. I did not want to order a NE as I didn't want the 20" wheels that I knew I would be getting rid of so I ordered the Sport. I also have my B&W GNRK1320 turnover center section ready to install to replace the OEM center section and Power Wagon fender flares.

Attachments

• IMG_6135.JPG
    IMG_6135.JPG
    361.1 KB · Views: 52

Oneskeemer

Reaction score
Gave her a makeover over the weekend

6efb281b531ecb95bb0edfa82f246356.jpg
You sure did!!!!
WOW!
Looks great

Mbz diesel

Reaction score
Ordered 3500 mega cab limited on 10/1 from mark dodge. Checked with them end of October, no movement. Ram chats says they are getting the parts together but otherwise useless.

Dirt Diggler

HDRams' Mark Wahlberg
Reaction score
Mine made it to Port Allen on Nov 17 and at the dealer Nov 29. I've always liked silver trucks. My 2019 2500 is Bright White and up north where I live it looks dirty all the time with the stuff they put down on the roads for snow.

I already have my black wheels and black badges to make a make shift NE. I did not want to order a NE as I didn't want the 20" wheels that I knew I would be getting rid of so I ordered the Sport. I also have my B&W GNRK1320 turnover center section ready to install to replace the OEM center section and Power Wagon fender flares.
Well I'm curious now. My truck made it into Port Allen on the 12th and so far no word from MD on if it's been moved to the dealership.

DougB

Reaction score

If you’re 17 to 29 then I’ve gotta be 18 to 30 making TOMORROW as MY day! :cool:

My 2022 will be an upgraded version of my 06. SLT to Laramie plus most of the optional bells and whistles. I didn’t go NE simply because I don’t like the full black interior. I wanted the belt line up to be lighter and that was only possible without Sport or NE in the black.

I wish they had stayed with the bright silver vs the billet being darker/grayer but ah well. I wanted a blue like Ford has this year, Atlas Blue, but the Ram Hydro Blue was just too much brighter.

Beauty of ordering, get it just like you want.

Rockman

Reaction score
Ordered 3500 mega cab limited on 10/1 from mark dodge. Checked with them end of October, no movement. Ram chats says they are getting the parts together but otherwise useless.
Ordered 10 /6 the same d status…..

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Paint protection film. Used to be called a clear bra but it’s evolved.
I’m still a Neanderthal. I didn’t evolve. I still thought it was clear bra. My kids give me tons of grief because I don’t understand all their lingo and acronyms. Long ago I had to ask what LOL was. I’m getting the hang of it now. I can text with 2 fingertips no thumbs. I even understand some acronyms. Whooya

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Well....you Port Allen peeps could have one hell of a party down there, so many on the train just days away from Mark Dodge, it's crazy, I feel a sudden truck rush coming.
Yeah, it’s pretty exciting even though I have another 4 months to wait. I’m liking all the movement! Happy for you all!

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
I think I've seen 8-12 days from train load date to rail yard arrival in Port Allen. Seems you get a train date and it might sit there a couple more days adding more trucks before truly heading off.

Mine was Nov-6 load date and Nov-18 arrival. I think the train before that was Nov-3 load and Nov-11 arrival. I've loosely been following some recent MD trucks and trying to remember vs. vehemently logging and calculating every MD order. Helps appease the anxiety of waiting without feeling stressed doing it. lol

Yeah, same here. I’ve been with this thread since the beginning. For the last month, I pretty much just scan the posts and read what I find interesting. Since I haven’t had a build date (June 21 order), I haven’t paid much attention to those time frames. I wish I would’ve now. I’ve been given a build date of the week of 12/06. I hope it holds true!!

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
Mine is currently in JB, is it possible it will make my projected fictional shipping date of 12/1? Yeah, possible, but I don't think probable.

Is it possible that my dream of picking up my truck on Christmas eve wearing a santa hat will come true? Possible, but again I don't think probable.

I do feel bad for those who have been waiting so very much longer than me, but who am I to argue with the Ram scheduling?

I mean, I have figured it's based on parts availability, logistics of filling trains, engine type, trim type, color, etc etc etc, but in the end, just dang dumb pure luck.

And with that, I should turn in, so I can wake up and check Ram Chat once again in the morning!!!!

Reaction score
OCD? You should see "MY" checklist! I'll be using it when I arrive at the dealer to retrieve my truck. Because of all the added equipment you can't just spend 15 minutes checking out your new vehicle and heading to Finance. Too many options to check. I'm going to ask my dealer to park it in a garage and lock me in for about 3 hours. Maybe bring me lunch! I have a very long checklist....:cool:
I would appreciate comparing it to mine if you wouldnt mind sharing another copy

Users who are viewing this thread