Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Coolant/Oil Temps

2021 6.4/3.73 here What is everyone seeing for 'normal (not towing)' coolant and oil temps? Thanks
  2. R

2023 LED Headlight Retro Fit

Anyone know if the slightly redesigned 2023 HD LED headlights are still plug and play for the 2019+ trucks?
  3. R

Adding 5th wheel/Gooseneck prep...OEM or...

Looking at adding the OEM 5th wheel prep or going with the BW turnover hitch. I heard some folks say that they have issues with the BW kingpin binding up (or rusting (we live in the SE)). Like the idea of the 4" extender on the BW hitch since I have the 6'4" bed. Any thoughts?
  4. R

Smoke at Startup

Second time in a week that I've got blue smoke (pretty significant) at start up. Any one else?
  5. R

High Idle Time

What is considered high idle time?
  6. R

Good 5er Deals can be Found

93% off...who said that RV deals cant be found in today's market???
  7. R

Smoky Mountains Pull

525 miles round trip: I24, I75 to Pigeon Forge TN. 8.2mpg hand calc (meh), EVIC was consistently at least 1 mpg optimistic and speedometer was 1-2 mph optimistic too. Cruise set on 65mph, truck held the speed well. TST and Waze GPS both indicated 63mph instead of 65mph. Included a 4.5 mile 6.5%...
  8. R

First Tow: 2021 Ram 2500

First leg thru I24 and down I75 to North GA, 165miles. EVIC indicated 9.2mpg...Hand calculated 7.2mpg Truck stayed pretty much in 6th, 2450rpm at 65mph. It's definately working harder to pull our Flagstaff 25BRDS. ...And have a TPMS light* that came on but tires are all inflated to proper...
  9. R

6.4: 35ft TT

Anyone tow a 35ft+ TT with a 2500 6.4? Any issues?
  10. R

1st Tow/Shakedown

@590 miles, making adjustments on wdh. Hoping that I can reuse my old shank. Very short run, 20 miles, nothing over 50mph. May need to take it to the scales to see if I need to add another washer for the wdh...
  11. R

Rear Console USB panel part number

Searched for a thread on the rear part number for the rear usb panel and cable but didn't find one. Can anyone help me? Thanks
  12. R

2021 2500 BH 6.4/3.73: she's home

She did pretty good for a green engine. Will fill her up and hand calculate it tomorrow. Mostly interstate 65-75mph.
  13. R

OEM 7pin 5th wheel plug

Can you install the Mopar 7 pin plug inside the bed? Im having to install the 5th wheel hardware kit, just unsure about the electrical plug options.
  14. R

Truecar coupon

Anyone else having trouble with the dealer not accepting the coupon?
  15. R

6.4/3.73 towing 5th wheels

Anyone here towing a 5th wheel with your 6.4/3.73?
  16. R

Oil Consumption

Anyone have having oil consumption issues with the 6.4?
  17. R

Uconnect App: Tradesman

Anyone using the uconnect app to start and lock/unlock their non-nav 8.4 equipped Tradesman? Is it possible on a non nav Tradesman?
  18. R

Crew cab: rear bench 3 across seating

Anyone with 3 teenagers 3 across in the rear seat for long towing stints (4-6hrs)? Trying to see if anyone has issues with space with a full rear bench.
  19. R

Split Rear Bench retrofit

Anyone upgrade their Tradesman to split rear bench?
  20. R

Vault Options

Any vault options for the front bench seat Rams?