Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM 7pin 5th wheel plug

raven_dt

Reaction score
Can you install the Mopar 7 pin plug inside the bed? Im having to install the 5th wheel hardware kit, just unsure about the electrical plug options.

JoshuaaT

Reaction score
Yes, I just had the dealer order and install 82212195AB alongside the fifth wheel prep package.

raven_dt

Reaction score
Yes, I just had the dealer order and install 82212195AB alongside the fifth wheel prep package.
I saw that, and another plus is you don't have to cut or drill to install. I think that I'm going the B&W turnover route instead of the factory 5th wheel prep.

DougB

Reaction score
I saw that, and another plus is you don't have to cut or drill to install. I think that I'm going the B&W turnover route instead of the factory 5th wheel prep.
Mopar offers a gooseneck only prep kit. I might do that vs the B&W so that if I ever did need the full 5th wheel prep I could just add the two front mounts.
82215840AB

Users who are viewing this thread