Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by yre1423

1. Y

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

That's what they told me also. Dealer said the same thing.
  2. Y

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

8/16/21 Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. Did they Start Production on the...
  3. Y

OK this is a over hill but I have been reading all the posts and seeing so many conflicting things. So I contacted RamChat as seen below just to see their responses And yes they seem to tell you somewhat what you want to here. So here is their responses for the last couple of days. 8/9/21...
  4. Y

SO I have been reading the responses from folks that have been talking to RAMChat. Some say they have no Idea what is going on and some have good news. I talked to them yesterday and today just to see if my truck moved any farther in the process. Below is their response. 8/11/21 I am...
  5. Y

Where does the owner of the sheet get the updated information? Is it pulled from the comments or is it retrieved some other way. Just wondering
  6. Y

Ordered 6/26/21 Just was Chatting on RAM Chat this is what they had to say. 8/9/21 Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly.
  7. Y

I have a 2019 2500 Laramie 6.4 I am trading it in and ordered a 22 Laramie 2500 6.7 the gave me 5000.00 more than I paid for it at the same dealership when all said and done it will be a trade even up. I couldn't refuse the deal. I have it all in writing. Now just waiting for production to start.
  8. Y

Got a update from the dealership today I’m seeing the same thing, D1 status. Unit is scheduled for production and the ESTIMATED ship date is 08/18, which I’m sure will change within the next few weeks. I’ll keep you posted!
  9. Y

2022 Laramie Order

Not sure how to do that?
  10. Y

2022 Laramie Order

2021-06-21 4:45 PM Dealership Said 10 weeks but it is not looking good. Vehicle: 2022 2500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 (149 in WB 6FT 4 IN box) (DJ7P91) Sales Code Description MSRP(USD) FWP(USD) Model: DJ7P91 2500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 (149 in WB 6FT 4 IN box) 2HH Customer Preferred Package 2HH 0 0...