Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

mlink

Reaction score
You might have good news...
Build sheet

The last RAM I ordered (2020), I pressed the "Build Sheet" button a hundred times while I waited. Nothing appeared but "No record found corresponding to the VIN provided" until the day it was actually built. The Sticker arrived same day afterward. If it says anything but "No record found corresponding to the VIN provided" I think your truck is built.

Last edited:

Oneday997

Reaction score
My understanding is that the towing tech group includes the 'normal' 360 surround view, but not the trailer 360 surround view (with the 4 aux cameras to be mounted on the trailer) as this is an additional option - per my dealer and my order anyway.

sconym

Reaction score
My understanding is that the towing tech group includes the 'normal' 360 surround view, but not the trailer 360 surround view (with the 4 aux cameras to be mounted on the trailer) as this is an additional option - per my dealer and my order anyway.
You are right. Here is Towing Tech Group B details from my 3500 Laramie build.

1628608132799.png

yre1423

Reaction score
Right here:

then click on "Submit your order here"... put in your entire vin#.
Where does the owner of the sheet get the updated information? Is it pulled from the comments or is it retrieved some other way. Just wondering

Jock_E_Shift

Reaction score

b307a1

Reaction score
Where does the owner of the sheet get the updated information? Is it pulled from the comments or is it retrieved some other way. Just wondering
He keeps an eye open for posts in this thread along with other related ones and people send him their info directly.

It's better to contact him directly @OfficerDirtySanchez

sscpacheco

Reaction score
Also It looks like we both ordered Tradesmen, looks like they are building those first.
Yes I ordered with limited tech, I figured it had more of a chance of being built sooner, due to the chip issues. I was trying to get it in time to camp with the kids before winter.

Users who are viewing this thread