Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Chris85xlt

Reaction score
2022 Ram Power Wagon. Ordered date 5/21. Was just told by the dealership my ship date is 8/12 but Ram Chat could not comfirm a ship date. Ram Chat did tell me it would take about 2 weeks to deliver the vehicle after the ship date

jambram

Reaction score
Anybody put together any rhyme or reason why a bunch of these later orders are going D1 with ship dates and a lot of us that ordered early are hearing crickets?
I don't know if it was on here or the 1500 forum, but model, options and their availability and destination were given as some reasons with the caveat that is was much more complicated than just those few reasons.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Talked to FCA today. They are saying 7-9 weeks from order to delivery. Not to bad with all that’s going on right now. This is for the 2022s
That means I would get my truck next week,nobody at FCA can tell

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I apologize if I misunderstood or misinterpret any of comments. When you guys say ship date, do you mean actual date when your order is going to be shipped to dealership? If that's a case it looks like 2022 HD Ram production is ahead of 2022 RAM 1500 trucks. Is that correct?
Yes

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
I just caught up on this thread and updated the order tracking sheet with any updates I've seen here. Hopefully I captured everything.

It does seem that a lot of orders through about June 10th have gotten estimated ship dates. Any of you out there who ordered before that date who haven't heard an update yet might want to check with your dealer.

Since I didn't order until early July I assume I won't hear anything until early September on my order.

sconym

Reaction score
I just caught up on this thread and updated the order tracking sheet with any updates I've seen here. Hopefully I captured everything.

It does seem that a lot of orders through about June 10th have gotten estimated ship dates. Any of you out there who ordered before that date who haven't heard an update yet might want to check with your dealer.

Since I didn't order until early July I assume I won't hear anything until early September on my order.
Thanks for doing this ODS. Im hoping to hear something soon on my early order. Still nothing as of this morning though.

DeepH20Driller

Reaction score
I wish there was a way to figure it out. Based on the spreadsheet we have, it seems like a LOT of Laramies are up first. I emailed my dealer today and I'm still in 'D' status (ordered 6-16). Said to check back in 3-4 weeks. They did indicate a lot of early (May) orders have gone D1 this week though, so I'll probably wait 2 weeks before being a pest again. :cool:

I ordered 6/21 and was told exactly same as you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jambram

Reaction score

Thanks, Officer Sanchez. Have you seen the tracking they are donig over in the 5thGen Forum?
1628116507348.png

CajunMan.

Reaction score

Ordered June 18th. No update.

jambram

Reaction score
Glad to see some HD Hemi's being ordered. None of the dealerships around here have ever had a HD gas engine in stock and I was a little worried about ordering something that had no resale value. My dealer assured me that was not the case.

yre1423

Reaction score
I have a 2019 2500 Laramie 6.4 I am trading it in and ordered a 22 Laramie 2500 6.7 the gave me 5000.00 more than I paid for it at the same dealership when all said and done it will be a trade even up. I couldn't refuse the deal. I have it all in writing. Now just waiting for production to start.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Plenty of 2500 Hemis. I opted for a 3500 Hemi, needed the payload but not the diesel muscle.
Diesel being at least 30 cents more here plus all the other stuff,gas all the way,loved my V10 I had for 15 years

msoto

Reaction score
Ordered 6/8 and haven’t received an estimated ship date. Plan to contact Sandi at the end of next week. Hopefully ram accepts the change request I did to add the 360 camera. Production begins on my birthday would be awesome to have my truck built that day!

Shooter88

Reaction score
Ordered 6/8 and haven’t received an estimated ship date. Plan to contact Sandi at the end of next week. Hopefully ram accepts the change request I did to add the 360 camera. Production begins on my birthday would be awesome to have my truck built that day!
Ramchat had no update so I emailed Sandi, that’s how I found out I had a ship date.

GetLostRob

Reaction score
so i just ordered my Ram This past saturday the 31st, was surprised i was assigned a VIN already on monday. here is my build
2021 Ram 2500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 6’4” Box
-
Diamond Balck
- 6.7 Hemi
- Anti-spin Differential rear axel
-Off-Road Pkg
- Towing Tech Group B
- Safety Group B
- Laramie Level B
- Uconnect 12” Display w/ Nav
- Night Edition
- 5th Wheel/ Gooseneck Towing Prep group
- Clearance Lamps
- Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats (Black)

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
so i just ordered my Ram This past saturday the 31st, was surprised i was assigned a VIN already on monday. here is my build
2021 Ram 2500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 6’4” Box
-
Diamond Balck
- 6.7 Hemi
- Anti-spin Differential rear axel
-Off-Road Pkg
- Towing Tech Group B
- Safety Group B
- Laramie Level B
- Uconnect 12” Display w/ Nav
- Night Edition
- 5th Wheel/ Gooseneck Towing Prep group
- Clearance Lamps
- Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats (Black)
I would order a 2022 if I were you. Other than that, nice build.

Users who are viewing this thread