Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ridered67

Reaction score
It’s funny how some of you takes your salesman’s word on anything. 95% of these morons don’t know the first thing about what they’re trying to sell you, let alone inside information. There are the few in the 5% though…
Oh I don't believe salesman necessarily but he wasn't trying to explain the chip shortage, he was explaining why I would only be getting 1 fob ‍♂️

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
The dealer probably has 20 fobs in the parts department,some salesman.......

Riddick

Reaction score
Newbie checking in. Order placed 7 August 2021 through local dealer for SRW Laramie Crew Cab with 6.7. I received the VIN but its not showing up yet, I will keep checking: 3C6UR5FL1NG141420

Motochris

Reaction score
It literally shows it twice a meer one page back. Actually on the same page as the post you’re replying to….
Yea, saw that and "deleted" my post, but it apparently didn't take before you spotted it. Thanks for the super helpful answer.

Last edited:

tjhall23

Reaction score
Newbie here. What site are you all looking at to see progress? Our VIN is 3C63RRGL9NG102270.

tjhall23

Reaction score
Nice lol OK, I guess I'll just wait on the salesman to message me then. Thanks!

b307a1

Reaction score

jambram

Reaction score
My dealer just texted and said that I am still in D1 status with the 8.11 ship date. Obviously that will slide at this point, but good to see that not everyone's build status is reverting to D.

tacotime

Reaction score
I just checked in with Ram Chat on my 2500 Tradesman ordered on 5/26. " I am showing that your vehicle is currently in the trim stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."
Finally some exciting news for me!

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
I just checked in with Ram Chat on my 2500 Tradesman ordered on 5/26. " I am showing that your vehicle is currently in the trim stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."
More helpful than other responses they’ve given.

yre1423

Reaction score
SO I have been reading the responses from folks that have been talking to RAMChat. Some say they have no Idea what is
going on and some have good news. I talked to them yesterday and today just to see if my truck moved any farther in the process.
Below is their response.

8/11/21
I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received
The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

8/12/21
The Ram is in the scheduling stage waiting for all parts to be available and for the 2022 production to begin. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin, so I'd recommend contacting back towards the end of the month for a new update check.

b307a1

Reaction score
That's cool......at least yours is built.

mr wayne

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to add my order to the tracking sheet. Could someone please do it for me?
order date-08/06/2021
Vin- 3C6UR5CL6NG140543
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread