Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

twilliamsen

Reaction score
That's going to be hard to accomplish as production doesn't even start until the 9th. To expect it to be to a dealer by the 14th is obviously unrealistic. Maybe that's your Estimated Ship Date?
I think that’s for commercial orders.

jambram

Reaction score
That's going to be hard to accomplish as production doesn't even start until the 9th. To expect it to be to a dealer by the 14th is obviously unrealistic. Maybe that's your Estimated Ship Date?
I talked to my dealer today. Ordered 6.21. D1 status. Estimated ship date is 8.11.2021.

Motochris

Reaction score
I talked to my dealer today. Ordered 6.21. D1 status. Estimated ship date is 8.11.2021.
That's exactly my point. He said he got a delivery date of 8-14. Since it takes weeks for the trucks to get thru shipping, and the 22's don't start being built until the 9th, it's not feasible for the truck to reach the dealer by the 14th. An Estimated Ship Date of 8-14 is most likely what the dealer actually got.

Oneskeemer

Reaction score
The bags are probably over kill for me , but I ran/needed them on my gen 2 and gen 3. My new 5ver has a pin weight right at 3k. Would prefer to level it back off once it’s loaded.
I have used the Firestone Ride-Rite bags on all three of my 3500 dually's. Kept my truck nice and level when pull'n the 5er. Never had a problem with them!!!

Oneskeemer

Reaction score
I’m new here so be gentle. Ordered on 6-28-21 Received VIN and VON a week or so later along with the D-1 status. Got a call this morning from the dealer stating my truck will be (should be) delivered August 14. I know, don’t hold my breath.
I orderd 6-25-21 and haven't heard squat!!! (Semper fi)

BrandonKTexAg

Reaction score
Been lurking in the shadows for a while. Finally called the dealership and got my VIN.

Ordered July 6, VIN NG119432, Currently just in D status

3500 Laramie Crew Cab 8' Bed SRW, Cummins SO, Delmonico Red

yre1423

Reaction score
Got a update from the dealership today
I’m seeing the same thing, D1 status. Unit is scheduled for production and the ESTIMATED ship date is 08/18, which I’m sure will change within the next few weeks. I’ll keep you posted!

James_setz2784

Reaction score
Got a update from the dealership today
I’m seeing the same thing, D1 status. Unit is scheduled for production and the ESTIMATED ship date is 08/18, which I’m sure will change within the next few weeks. I’ll keep you posted!
When did you order?

Shellyh1971

Reaction score
Been lurking in the shadows for a while. Finally called the dealership and got my VIN.

Ordered July 6, VIN NG119432, Currently just in D status

3500 Laramie Crew Cab 8' Bed SRW, Cummins SO, Delmonico Red

Our VIN is super close!! I ordered mine June 29 and it’s NG119430

3500 Laramie crew cab SRW 6.4 bed Cummings HO billet silver.

Users who are viewing this thread