Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

msoto

Reaction score
What goes in said race trailer?? LOL
I call it a race trailer but it’s actually going to be used as a toy hauler. It’s a 48’ custom all aluminum Intech gooseneck. I will use it to haul my sxs. I do plan on building a race vehicle in the near future though.

Myfast70

Reaction score
I call it a race trailer but it’s actually going to be used as a toy hauler. It’s a 48’ custom all aluminum Intech gooseneck. I will use it to haul my sxs. I do plan on building a race vehicle in the near future though.

Very nice! Let me know when you get to that point, I build cars and do lots of fab & wiring too. Here's a rendering of my twin turbo Coyote swapped Buick Grand National I'm building for the Sema show this year

Attachments

• 1987 GN Render_7-26-28.jpg
    1987 GN Render_7-26-28.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 34

sconym

Reaction score
I’ve got a 32’ WW to haul my SXS, but also recently picked up a 20’ Intech enclosed trailer. All aluminum also. I still can’t believe the quality of these trailers. Amazing!

Millionaire

aka Kingphillips
Reaction score
When I was trying to order and was calling dealerships everywhere. I was told they can’t keep HDs on the lot so there won’t be any incentives anytime soon on HDs. I almost ordered a loaded Big Horn with all the options I wanted for 73k which is MSRP. Dealer told me that’s what I would have to pay too. No discounts or anything because of HD truck shortage.
Then I found this forum, guys here led me to Mark Dodge. I ordered loaded Laramie for 73k out the door from Mark Dodge. I dealt with Sandi but there’s others that will take good care of you from that dealer. I’m getting 9k off MSRP.
Just giving you my experience. Good luck.
We ordered 2 trucks so getting 18k off MSRP on 2 trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's lot greedy dealerships. But Mark dodge sold 300 order 22 trucks last month .

Millionaire

aka Kingphillips
Reaction score
Will do thanks. I called a couple different detail shops and the lowest quote I got was 1800 when I did my srw Denali 3500.
I learned how to do it myself from youtube and bought product online. It's actually lot fun.

Riddick

Reaction score
Very nice! Let me know when you get to that point, I build cars and do lots of fab & wiring too. Here's a rendering of my twin turbo Coyote swapped Buick Grand National I'm building for the Sema show this year

I love my Coyote swapped cars but I am impressed you are doing it to one of the holy grail cars! Your build will definitely receive a lot of attention at SEMA :). The GN is one of my all time favorite cars and I am definitely a coyote fan. I have built 3-4 of the Coyote motors and they are truly amazing. These motors also love forced induction, I have a basic supercharged Mustang (2.65 TVS) and its making north of 800 RWHP with minimal mods. Best of luck on your build!!

Myfast70

Reaction score
I love my Coyote swapped cars but I am impressed you are doing it to one of the holy grail cars! Your build will definitely receive a lot of attention at SEMA :). The GN is one of my all time favorite cars and I am definitely a coyote fan. I have built 3-4 of the Coyote motors and they are truly amazing. These motors also love forced induction, I have a basic supercharged Mustang (2.65 TVS) and its making north of 800 RWHP with minimal mods. Best of luck on your build!!

Me too! I've built well over 30 cars with coyotes for people and they make some serous steam with minimal effort. This one will be a fully built & sleeved engine that will make north of 2000+ horsepower, still have a/c, power windows and drive it everywhere. You can pm me if you want so we don't clog up this thread. But here's another pic anyway

Attachments

• 20210728_004510.jpg
    20210728_004510.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 45

yre1423

Reaction score
8/16/21
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.

Did they Start Production on the 2022 Rams Yet
9:39:08 AM Sarah
Not it has not yet begun?
9:40:31 AM Me
Any Idea when it may start
9:40:55 AM Sarah
We do not have future production plan timing available at this time

Attachments

• SmyserPOC 2022 Ram Build D Firm.pdf
    4.2 KB · Views: 36

Jns transport

Reaction score
This is what ramchat said this morning

Attachments

• 4F7D2F60-1305-45D0-91C7-A8D3364248E5.jpeg
    4F7D2F60-1305-45D0-91C7-A8D3364248E5.jpeg
    806.4 KB · Views: 148
  • 3FBA00D3-7B4C-45CD-9979-EDF92BAC8C30.jpeg
    3FBA00D3-7B4C-45CD-9979-EDF92BAC8C30.jpeg
    806.4 KB · Views: 148

Jns transport

Reaction score
8/16/21
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.

Did they Start Production on the 2022 Rams Yet
9:39:08 AM Sarah
Not it has not yet begun?
9:40:31 AM Me
Any Idea when it may start
9:40:55 AM Sarah
We do not have future production plan timing available at this time
Haha, we almost posted at the same time. They gave me the same response lol.

Users who are viewing this thread