Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by reese917

1. R

Trailer hookup with airbag suspension

In my opinion, the process of disabling the air bags would only be necessary the first time using a new hitch or trailer to set the weight distribution correctly. Once the hitch is set and you know the tension/height is right, I wouldn't think you need to disable everytime hooking up.
  2. R

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

That’s amazing news for me, I switched to “scheduled” yesterday!
  3. R

Titan Fuel Tank.... For a HEMI!

They just released one for the Fords https://www.transferflow.com/shop/product/0800117182?fbclid=IwAR3mdsH9PK-3SJxeG5KCSmpWuBV8L7UxlymeKl91Kk4f724MTIyf-iHWRww
  4. R

Thanks for the feedback and giving it a solid attempt. Back to the drawing board.
  5. R

2023 HD 2500 Order Guides with Pricing

Bummer, more prices increases scattered about, and Big Horn's are gone from the Mega Cabs!
  6. R

Serious inverter power.......

Very cool, I recently helped a friend with a similar set-up in his 5th wheel. I never thought about setting it up in the truck like that before.
  7. R

I think there are a lot of us watching this one. The results of this could play a huge role in a Cummins vs Hemi order for me.
  8. R

Yesterday’s TFL video shows the interior on a new Limited for a few seconds if that helps… (at 3:35 in the video)
  9. R

Thanks for posting Zach! Very good info. Does anyone know the functionality of the Mopar Sport Hood (actual vents or just for show?) I personally don't love the idea of having plastic parts on the hood that will get beaten up by the sun everyday, but I want a night edition so I may be stuck...
  10. R

ARB Twin OBA Factory Aux Switches

I don’t have first hand experience with this exactly… but the general idea is you would wire the arb to your own high power relay wired directly to battery, then use the factory aux switch to “activate” the high power relay.
  11. R

Hotels in New Orleans

Last time I stayed at the Roosevelt the valet parked my truck in a lot right across from the hotel entrance, so no height restrictions.
  12. R

Trailer towing issue

I don’t have an “expert” answer, but here’s my 2 takeaways coming from the travel trailer world. -I was always under the impression trailer brakes shouldn’t lock up, isn’t that more dangerous? My travel trailer has only locked up a tire going slowly downhill in an off-camber turn. -I had...
  13. R

School me on WDH/Anti-sway

I think you will be perfectly happy with a properly adjusted Equalizer hitch. As others have said you don’t “need” it with a 3500 but it will still tighten everything up and be more comfortable in high winds or passing semi’s. The Hensley is an amazing system but overkill for you imo. You can...