Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
I listed my low miles (107k) 2003 3rd gen. Owned it for 6 years, paid 20k…sold it pretty quick for 22k. Probably could have gotten a few more bucks but I’m truck less. Unfortunately, I got a remodel starting Thursday so I’m working outta my sprinter only or bugging my dad to use his 2022 Ram, lol.

HomeSlice780

Reaction score
Nice, thats fast! what kinda deal did you get on it in Vegas?
Haven't negotiated a final price yet, but they currently have $7k off the new MSRP on all their 2024 Heavy Duty's. I will at least ask for the same $7k off on mine. With the new pricing my MSRP came in at $87k so that will at least get it down to $80k. I have a first responder rebate; plus any rebates they have when I take delivery. Currently, RAM has a $2k bonus cash rebate for my region. Bonus cash ends at the end of April so I'm hoping it gets extended, because I am not anticipating the truck being delivered until first part of May.

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
Make sure you try to get the ram TDM bonus on the website of 1k. you have to refresh the screen a bunch...that can be stacked with other rebates. I'd also try to get them to 10% off the msrp on the HDs with no add ons. that's pretty easy to obtain on an order out in the wilderness.

Users who are viewing this thread