Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD 2500 Order Guides with Pricing

tchur1

Reaction score
When will the website update? Would love to build and price
Its usually pretty delayed, I would think October or so. If you want to build and price your best bet is using the order guides listed here and doing it manually. Or figure out the option you want and shoot it to Grnager/Mark Dodge or any other dealer to get an idea.

pizzatots

Reaction score
Mark dodge is telling me safety group isn’t an option with adaptive cruise. Looks like it’s in the PDFs. Anyone know what’s the scoop?

gprguy

Reaction score
Mark dodge is telling me safety group isn’t an option with adaptive cruise. Looks like it’s in the PDFs. Anyone know what’s the scoop?

I am looking at the 5500 guide so 2500/3500 might be different, but it shows the adaptive cruise (NH3) is included in the safety group (AAU). So I'd think order the safety group and it'll have it.

gprguy

Reaction score
Thanks @zach@granger - any info if the DRVM 3.0 rear view camera (GNQ) comes with the tow mode camera, or if that is the XPN option, or if it's just something you order from parts later?

Edit: Whoops, I meant XPN, not XN1 - XN1 is the trailer surround of course.

gprguy

Reaction score
Replying to myself after reading through the ordering guide more..

So it's not XPN. It looks like for the "old" digital rear view mirror (GRG) you would order XH7 for the trailer camera, just as before. However XH7 is not available if you order the new DRVM 3.0 mirror (GNQ), so either it must come with a camera (feels unlikely due to the price of GNQ) or it's the parts desk. If anyone can confirm or deny however..

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score

So it's not XPN. It looks like for the "old" digital rear view mirror (GRG) you would order XH7 for the trailer camera, just as before. However XH7 is not available if you order the new DRVM 3.0 mirror (GNQ), so either it must come with a camera (feels unlikely due to the price of GNQ) or it's the parts desk. If anyone can confirm or deny however..
I haven't been able to dig into it yet. I'm out of the office today but wanted to get this information up for those interested.

reese917

Reaction score
Thanks for posting Zach! Very good info.

Does anyone know the functionality of the Mopar Sport Hood (actual vents or just for show?) I personally don't love the idea of having plastic parts on the hood that will get beaten up by the sun everyday, but I want a night edition so I may be stuck with it. Anyone have experience on how those plastic parts have been holding up on the 1500 hoods?

Ironsides77

Reaction score
Thanks for posting Zach! Very good info.

Does anyone know the functionality of the Mopar Sport Hood (actual vents or just for show?) I personally don't love the idea of having plastic parts on the hood that will get beaten up by the sun everyday, but I want a night edition so I may be stuck with it. Anyone have experience on how those plastic parts have been holding up on the 1500 hoods?
Not to mention rain coming through while parked if they are indeed functional.

You bring you a great point on them sitting in the sun, I dont think I want it and hope I can delete that option.

pr3dict

Reaction score

That's not correct according to the guide & the order I have... You can have the new 3.0 mirror W/ a wired tow-mode camera. Actually I'd argue thats the best setup. The surround view trailer cameras on the uconnect are eh.

1662876989858.png
1662877020076.png

gprguy

Reaction score
That's not correct according to the guide & the order I have... You can have the new 3.0 mirror W/ a wired tow-mode camera. Actually I'd argue thats the best setup. The surround view trailer cameras on the uconnect are eh.

View attachment 44136
View attachment 44137

Interesting bit of data.. I was going off the 5500 guide, where the restrictions are different. Maybe XH7 is the camera then, and for whatever reason you have to go via the parts desk on the chassis cab.

Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 07.34.14.png

pr3dict

Reaction score
Interesting bit of data.. I was going off the 5500 guide, where the restrictions are different. Maybe XH7 is the camera then, and for whatever reason you have to go via the parts desk on the chassis cab.

View attachment 44138
Lol look at all that build stipulation footnote. I cant even makeout what its saying. It says M/H W/ A69 but also N/A W/ A69. Thats funny...

Users who are viewing this thread