Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by npurdy1112

1. N

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

Right. I could have got in next week but no loaner.
  2. N

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

2019 3500 gas 6.4 drw. Truck has shut off while turning with steering wheel locked in a cul de sac. Kills the engine, shift to park and have to restart the truck. This is happened 2-3 times in almost a year now. anyone else have this happen? called the local dealer for an apt and earliest with...
  3. N

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Titan does not make a tank for my truck.
  4. N

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Has anyone seen if the 2020 fifty gallon tank is available and will fit in the 2019?
  5. N

rear seat protectors for dogs

i do not. Was wondering if you put anything over the storage trays to keep the surface smooth for the dog(s).
  6. N

rear seat protectors for dogs

I see yo have a tradesman, do you have the cover that goes over the under seat storage? Great dane owner here also!
  7. N

Anyone else just not all that impressed with their new Ram HD?

No complaints so far with my 2019 3500 gas. I may not drive or work it as much others but a nice upgrade over my 2014 ram. I was tempted to hold off for the same spec truck in fords new 7.3 gas, but felt like i got a good deal on my current.
  8. N

CB Radio?

Agree, but I dont have the machines and tools to make myself, which would be even more expensive. There are many products that could be lumped into that category.
  9. N

CB Radio?

i had considered this mount, to make the power wiring close to the source, then run the coax through the hole that is center of that dash slot. But a CB has been pushed back for myself. https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-DODGE-RAM-CB-2-WAY-RADIO-MOUNT/303084615963
  10. N

Order question

What is your question?
  11. N

AutoPark needs to go away!

Its nice having a base model. Less things to not like or go wrong haha
  12. N

Splash Guards....what are people using?

Installed the mopar flaps a couple weeks ago. Was simple with the right (Low profile) plastic rivet puller. Didn’t have to remove wheels. I wouldn’t recommend them because the included washers are already rusted and look like crap.
  13. N

ProClip USA No-drill phone mount

I have the same mount and will agree with the quality and ease of install. Excellent product. I have a mount to try and be a little more hands free. With a base tradesman I don't have the fancy screens and navigation and so on. With the phone on the mount and able to rotate 90 degrees, it...
  14. N

Tradesman headlight upgrade

I dislike having to interact with those vehicles while driving. Anymore I don't quick flash my highs because then they think I am the one being a jerk and turn their brights/light bar/whatever on till they are past you. Add to that list the people who drive around with headlights, 2-4 fog...
  15. N

Dealer claims...

Could you tell us which way you needed to adjust the wheel and which direction you adjusted the collar? Same here on my 3500. If I hold straight the truck wants to go left, to drive straight I have to hold a little right, probably around 1 like OPs