Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order question

Klinger

Reaction score
Placed my order for 2920 3500 Limited Cc 8’ bed graphite metallic. Placed order on 11/13. Still in F stage. RemCare factory shut down for holiday but it’s been in F stage for 3 weeks and I’ve seen others here posting they ordered after me and their trucks either delivered or on a train. Hell im in TX so closer to plant than Ohio. Sold my F350 Powerstroke 3 weeks ago and truckless. Hopefully better status in the am.

litzdog911

Reaction score
Placed my order for 2920 3500 Limited Cc 8’ bed graphite metallic. Placed order on 11/13. Still in F stage. RemCare factory shut down for holiday but it’s been in F stage for 3 weeks and I’ve seen others here posting they ordered after me and their trucks either delivered or on a train. Hell im in TX so closer to plant than Ohio. Sold my F350 Powerstroke 3 weeks ago and truckless. Hopefully better status in the am.

Well you're ahead of me. I ordered my 2500 Limited on 11/14 and it's still only in "D" status :(

Users who are viewing this thread