Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Mike67

1. Mike67

Help needed: I need to locate a heated left mirror

He said he was looking for the left mirror or the entire assembly of which Boost does sell. The convex mirror I purchased was only an example of what the sell.
  2. Mike67

Help needed: I need to locate a heated left mirror

Try Boost Auto Parts. I purchased the heated convex mirrors from them and they've been going strong for over 2 years. boostautoparts.com
  3. Mike67

Sliding Rear Window

You ever get this replaced? I don't have a whistle, but mine sticks from one of the seals moving along with the sliding window. Dealer says no way to fix the sliding window seal so the entire window needs to be replaced. Currently on order and covered under warranty. Possible seal moving...
  4. Mike67

cell phone mount

They make great stuff!
  5. Mike67

Having trouble filling tank

Like the others said, if you're using the "auto fill" on the pump, you have to keep the back of the pump handle up forcing the nozzle down. Unfortunately this is a "known" issue and that's what most of us do.
  6. Mike67

Should I get Weathertech Alloy Tonneau or Factory Mopar?

Get a Diamondback, holds 1600 lbs. for those times when you need it. I put one on my truck thinking I wouldn't need the weight capacity, used it several times for loads close to 1000 lbs. with no issue.
  7. Mike67

Any suggestions? Area when bench seat is folded up, 21 Ram Tradesman

So it's not factory? You installed it? I'm going to have to do this, even with the mats I have, they don't cover the area under the rear seat. Appreciate the info. Also, your rear floor looks great!
  8. Mike67

Any suggestions? Area when bench seat is folded up, 21 Ram Tradesman

Was going to ask where you got the wrap-over mats and realized they're the factory floor. Wish I would have gotten them, kids are always destroying the carpet under the rear seat. Never understood why any company puts carpet in a truck.
  9. Mike67

Rear sliding window rubbing noise

If it's a loud rubbing noise there is a rubber insert that tends to come out from the top if not seated correctly. This happened to mine a couple months after I bought it. Dealer took care of it. Open and close the window a couple times and see if you have some rubber hanging from the top...
  10. Mike67

BedRug - Like? Don't Like?

Love my mat. To clean it I just vacuum or take it out and power wash, depends on what made it dirty. Best thing is you can get on your knees without any pain due to the padding.
  11. Mike67

5th gen Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender Flares anyone?

Sorry for the night pics as I just saw your post, these are the Bushwacker Extend a Flares. I had the standard Bushwacker flares and they didn't do much with the offset I have on the rims. The Extend a Flares cut out a lot of muck on the sides of the truck especially in the snow. I like the...
  12. Mike67

Horrible reverse lights

Changed out the reverse lights from Headlight Revolution, big difference. Still not quite what I was looking for especially when working with the trailer of boat at night. My solution is below, a pair of Black Oak 40W flood lights, outstanding! Drilled 4 holes and cut with a jigsaw, primed...
  13. Mike67

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Very nicely done! Question on the Timbrens, do they help when towing a large trailer? I have a 32 foot with about 1K on the hitch and about 500-700 cargo in the bed at times, afraid to level the front without doing something about it first. Thanks.
  14. Mike67

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Nice! I just installed the same lights today myself and in the exact same spots! Wired into the upfitter so I could control from the cab. Thought about adding a hood switch, but them figured it would drain the battery if the hood were open for an extended length of time.
  15. Mike67

Lower grill light bar questions

I purchased the light brackets separately from IJDMTOY.COM for about $75 and then the 20 inch, 200 watt, light bar from Black Oak in the spot/flood combo, I've had it in for about a year with no issues. Since the time I purchased the light bar from them, they have many different options now...