Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed: I need to locate a heated left mirror

Illymost

Reaction score
Left heated mirror preferably. Just the mirror or the whole assembled. What you got? Thanks in advance.

Mike67

Reaction score
Try Boost Auto Parts. I purchased the heated convex mirrors from them and they've been going strong for over 2 years. boostautoparts.com

dieselscout80

Reaction score
Try Boost Auto Parts. I purchased the heated convex mirrors from them and they've been going strong for over 2 years. boostautoparts.com
I like my heat convex mirrors from Boost too, but I think he’s looking for a complete mirror.

However they may sell a single mirror assembly vs a pair.

Last edited:

maxx442

Reaction score
I bought a heated main mirror (glass only, not entire assembly) for the right side a month or so ago from Boost Auto. I bought their heated convex mirrors too. Both products are good quality and work as advertised.

Mike67

Reaction score
I like my heat convex mirrors from Boost too, but I think he’s looking for a complete mirror.

However they may sell a single mirror assembly vs a pair.
He said he was looking for the left mirror or the entire assembly of which Boost does sell. The convex mirror I purchased was only an example of what the sell.

Users who are viewing this thread