Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just ordered a 2022 Ram Power Wagon

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
Just an update for anyone waiting on a 22....My dealer called yesterday and said that my truck was due to ship on September 22nd...He gave me the VIN and VON numbers but I cannot find anyplace to look them up online without calling Ram Customer Service, which I don't feel like doing....I pretty damned excited and last month I ordered a Carli Backcountry Suspension System, Diff and Shock Guards, The front Valence Replacement, and Method 17s with 37x12.5r17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers and an AEV Snap for calibration of my TPMS and Tire Size......(Most stuff I ordered from CJC and those folks are freaking awesome! As soon as everything is here I will call a couple of places I have in mind for the install....(Only thing I may order, but I will need to see and use the truck first is White Knuckle Sliders....I will try to get by with the factory rails for a bit though...This thing will get a Ceramic Coating, but it won't stop the Pinstripe-ing that it will get in the Northern Nevada/California desert.... Stay blessed folks, and I look forward to sharing!
Can’t wait to see the truck.
I don’t mind a little pine-striping on my truck

Chris85xlt

Reaction score
I can’t wait. hopefully I’ll have a delivery date this week.

last week I notice I might not have Passive Entry In my build. Didn’t see on the equipment list or window sticker. I mistakened keyless entry for Passive entry. Kinda bummed about that.

Last edited:

TKulzer

Reaction score
My dealer just notified me and said that my vehicle will ship on November 04. Made my day! Now searching for tires and a few other items.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
I can’t wait. hopefully I’ll have a delivery date this week.

last week I notice I might not have Passive Entry In my build. Didn’t see on the equipment list or window sticker. I mistakened keyless entry for Passive entry. Kinda bummed about that.
Is it part of a certain package? Or are they the same thing?
My 75th I just touch the inside of the handle and it unlocks and opens.

whitexc

Reaction score
Passive entry is something I wish I had. It's nice on the Durango that parks beside the Ram.

Sent from my semi-smart telephonic device

Loosebolts

Reaction score
Yea it’s in level 2 or 75th package also a feature you can get on its own. I also slipped up on thing keyless entry was passive and don’t have it and wish I would have selected it. Just makes everything so fluid.

liquid.ace

Reaction score
Received update, the original ship date of 9/25 has been pushed to 10/7.
Ordered 6/24....pretending to patiently wait while the weeks go by.

TKulzer

Reaction score
Sick what size you thinking ?
I love the Nitto's on my Jeep but I think I will need to find something more AT rather than MT. I was thinking 35's but if I can find a good pair of 37's I might consider it. Any recommendations on tires?

Chris85xlt

Reaction score
yeah i might not have the touch the inside of handle to lock feature. i ordered a level 1 package with some other add-ons. i wanted to keep the payload and tow cap as high as possible. i sold my fully loaded ram rebel earlier this year and with all the features the payload/tow numbers went to crap.

update... Ram Chat says ETA to dealership between 10/1 - 10/10

el_barto

Reaction score
I love the Nitto's on my Jeep but I think I will need to find something more AT rather than MT. I was thinking 35's but if I can find a good pair of 37's I might consider it. Any recommendations on tires?
Falken wildpeak ATW3 in 35”

Quiet, long lasting, great in snow, very good offroad.

35” full size spare will fit under the bed(barely), 37” will not

TKulzer

Reaction score
Falken wildpeak ATW3 in 35”

Quiet, long lasting, great in snow, very good offroad.

35” full size spare will fit under the bed(barely), 37” will not
That's funny, as today I saw an IG post with them installed to a Power Wagon. I liked the look of them so I started reading reviews. I might be going that route.

Thank you for mentioning them to me

Loosebolts

Reaction score
Not myself I’m in the same dilemma like the idea of 37 but don’t want to lose much power so still on the fence, check the thread showing off 35s and 37s they talk about it a lot should give you some ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread