Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just ordered a 2022 Ram Power Wagon

tuckjack

Reaction score
I have the Configuration Preview...it shows the options and packages I ordered, but doesn't get into much detail...I'll keep you all posted as I know more...
You mentioned all options, but your build sheet is missing the Safety Group. Is it included elsewhere?

PMHQ

Reaction score
You mentioned all options, but your build sheet is missing the Safety Group. Is it included elsewhere?
It looks as though the Level 3 Package and the other Package options Incorporated the Safety Group from what I am seeing on my Documents and comparing to building a 2021 PW 75th Anniversary Packaged Rig..... The Level 3 is the same except badging and the brown leather/beadlock capable wheels.... I chose the 2022 due to the electronics upgrade with the Connect 5.....

tuckjack

Reaction score
It looks as though the Level 3 Package and the other Package options Incorporated the Safety Group from what I am seeing on my Documents and comparing to building a 2021 PW 75th Anniversary Packaged Rig..... The Level 3 is the same except badging and the brown leather/beadlock capable wheels.... I chose the 2022 due to the electronics upgrade with the Connect 5.....
You may want to double check with your dealer if you are assuming that some of the features are in other packages. I have the 75th and still needed to add the Safety Group to get adaptive cruise control and lane keep assist, along with some other items. Just in case you want those features.

Harleydays

Reaction score
I ordered a 2022 3500 and the dealer told me that there were a few options you couldn’t order I.e blind spot due to the chip shortage. They are not allowing the dealer to order the package that contains ( he didn’t know if they we going to offer a substitute package. He thought that if you had already ordered and received a VIN that they would remove the packages

tuckjack

Reaction score
I have the Configuration Preview...it shows the options and packages I ordered, but doesn't get into much detail...I'll keep you all posted as I know more...
Hi @PMHQ are you able to share a photo of your build sheet that includes the MSRP prices for each option?

CI6

Reaction score
anyone with 2022 PW order have further clarity on the LEDs, reflector vs projector (used in the limited trim), the level 3 group info that has been posted makes no mention of headlights

the HD ram brochure for 2021 is no longer online, instead the link brings this up, presume shortly all these details will be made clear

1624566319975.png

Last edited:

Dingo

Reaction score
I wonder if that’s model specific. Mostly I’m curious of Level 3 pricing. Others in the 2022 thread have MSRP pricing already. Are you in Canada?
A good ball park number is probably $9700 ($11,700 for the 75th package less $2000 (the cost of the wheels and sliders)).

liquid.ace

Reaction score
Level 3 pricing $9545 received from a dealer earlier this week, could not get any confirmation on headlights unfortunately
My build sheet had an increase of $770 over the base price and $100 more for the tow package but no other changes
Overall MY21 build was MSRP of $69865 & MY22 was $70735
I did not want the console so i went with level 2

jetrinka

Reaction score
Should be a great truck!!! Can’t wait to see some pictures!

megacabby

Reaction score
Need to get to the bottom of the headlight question. Reflector or projector for the level 3
I've had a look at all options of the Power Wagon -75 Anniversary and I believe the Option Code for the 75 Anniversary/Long Horn/Limited LED headlights is LM6

Attachments

• 2021 LM6 Adaptive Headlights.jpg
    2021 LM6 Adaptive Headlights.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 35

Threeper88

Reaction score
I've had a look at all options of the Power Wagon -75 Anniversary and I believe the Option Code for the 75 Anniversary/Long Horn/Limited LED headlights is LM6
Thanks

So anyone have a level 3 sheet with an LM6 code noted?

scbauer

Reaction score
Congrats on the order! I was on the fence about waiting for 2022 or getting a 75A and ended up getting the 75A about a month ago, and the ONLY thing I wish it had is the updated UConnect for the wireless Apple CarPlay. But you definitely won't be disappointed when you get your new truck, they're amazing. Like a Cadillac made love with a Jeep Gladiator. :D

liquid.ace

Reaction score
I am certainly excited but the wait is going to be painful.
I missed the 2021 build order cutoff by a week or so and had to wait for pricing for the 22.
Super happy that 5 is included so i do not feel so bad about missing the cutoff any longer.
The only thing with my current build I wish I could have is the 75A interior, minus console, as it is amazing. The non-75A is great but the 75A is just better looking overall.
I ordered about 1 week after PMHQ had so we will see if the extra options they have chosen has caused any delays over my slightly more simple build. I did not have the safety group or a few other options.

IPASooner

Reaction score
Yeah I was on the fence about waiting for to order a '22 PW or going with the 75A edition. I have no regrets with my purchase but am curious about what specific options come with the 22 Level 3 Package.

I am most curious about when they bring the updated half ton cabs to the heavy duties but my understanding is that its a couple years out.

CI6

Reaction score
think the two key items not in the level 3 package is the special color leather seats and the bi-functional led headlights, on the other side of the equation the updated uconnect 5 is probably the most notable change and not having to get the mopar sliders and bead lock wheels

liquid.ace

Reaction score
Ordered 6/23
Updated 8/6
Still in D status = I have a VIN but nothing more.
I assume a decent backlog of '21 builds are still going through putting '22 production behind but this is just my assumption.

Users who are viewing this thread