Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just ordered a 2022 Ram Power Wagon

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
yeah i might not have the touch the inside of handle to lock feature. i ordered a level 1 package with some other add-ons. i wanted to keep the payload and tow cap as high as possible. i sold my fully loaded ram rebel earlier this year and with all the features the payload/tow numbers went to crap.

update... Ram Chat says ETA to dealership between 10/1 - 10/10
It took me a bit to figure it out. Grab the handle touching the inside and it unlocks. Push the button on the outside of the handle to lock, just make sure you are not grabbing the handle touching the inside when you hit the button.
Kind of strange.

sharkejo

Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has officially answered/addressed this issue yet.

**The 2022 Level 3 Equipment Group DOES include the Bi-Function LED Projector Headlamps. Exact same as the 75th AE. It's clearly listed on my build sheet, the Monroney and the pictures the dealership had of it on the train.

CI6

Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has officially answered/addressed this issue yet.

**The 2022 Level 3 Equipment Group DOES include the Bi-Function LED Projector Headlamps. Exact same as the 75th AE. It's clearly listed on my build sheet, the Monroney and the pictures the dealership had of it on the train.
that is great.. can you share your build sheet, if you have not posted it already? my order details on level 3 did not specify the bi-function

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
So much for getting a 75th and being different. All I get is a little badge on the outside.
And some brown leather seats on the inside.

sharkejo

Reaction score
that is great.. can you share your build sheet, if you have not posted it already? my order details on level 3 did not specify the bi-function
I looked at the build sheet but didn't get a copy. Here's my Monroney.

Attachments

• My Ram WindowStickerPDF.pdf
    74.9 KB · Views: 18

CI6

Reaction score
fantastic!!! great to see a level 3 making it to production, had not seen any being produced last time i checked (~2-3 weeks ago) the crowdsource tracker or dealer inventories

sharkejo

Reaction score

fantastic!!! great to see a level 3 making it to production, had not seen any being produced last time i checked (~2-3 weeks ago) the crowdsource tracker or dealer inventories
Not only did it make it to production.... it arrived in my local railyard yesterday. Should be in my driveway within 7 days. I'm not stoked or anything...

TKulzer

Reaction score
Got news my ship day got updated from 11/4 to 10/28. So looking forward to getting this truck. I saw someone posted about the Level 3 package and the 75th Ann lights will be included. Good times!

liquid.ace

Reaction score
Got news my ship day got updated from 11/4 to 10/28. So looking forward to getting this truck. I saw someone posted about the Level 3 package and the 75th Ann lights will be included. Good times!

Great news! Always good to hear a bump up instead of back. I had a similar scenario; ship date of 10/7 but i received shipping notice on 10/1. Unfortunately i did not receive first rail departure until 10/6.

I too have seen some '22 PW level 3 with the 75th lights included on the build sheets if i remember correctly. That is exciting news and i am jealous as i did not go for level 3 (did not want console).

If the ETA that i received holds, i should have my truck by Oct 22nd.

@PMHQ any updates on yours?

PMHQ

Reaction score
Great news! Always good to hear a bump up instead of back. I had a similar scenario; ship date of 10/7 but i received shipping notice on 10/1. Unfortunately i did not receive first rail departure until 10/6.

I too have seen some '22 PW level 3 with the 75th lights included on the build sheets if i remember correctly. That is exciting news and i am jealous as i did not go for level 3 (did not want console).

If the ETA that i received holds, i should have my truck by Oct 22nd.

@PMHQ any updates on yours?
I called my Dealership and my truck, as far as he can tell, hasn't even been built...I am a bit disappointed....I think that due to the shortages, most likely. I am not in a huge hurry, but I would like to be able to look it up myself without bugging people to do so. I wish that there was a website that I knew of where I could punch in the VIN and find out what I wanted to know. I know that my salesman has dozens of customers and has better things to do. I will let you know when I find out any status changes.

CI6

Reaction score
Got my ship date of Nov 6th, i'll interpret as the build start and hopefully get the truck in Dec

1634348489046.png

PMHQ

Reaction score
So, I got a call from the dealer today. They said my truck is in the process of being built...Shouldn't be long...Most people seem to get theirs in about 3 weeks or less from shipping and it only takes a couple days to build it out, given there is no hold ups or missing parts. The Rest of My parts from CJC Offroad are shipping today minus my frond diff guard which is a week or two out.... (I have the Method 704s with 37ix12.5R17 Ridge Grapplers, Carli Backcountry kit and a few other things...Hopefully it gets done before the new year!

PMHQ

Reaction score
Where can I look up my window sticker? There seems to be a lack of resources for customers of Chrysler/Fiat...My buddy just bought a badass F350 Tremor and he got to look up his the entire way through somehow....This should change for Ram (Chrysler/Fiat) ...maybe I will write them a letter today ...you all should do the same because with a bunch of letters it may change for the next person......Anyhow thanks for the update!

sharkejo

Reaction score
Where can I look up my window sticker? There seems to be a lack of resources for customers of Chrysler/Fiat...My buddy just bought a badass F350 Tremor and he got to look up his the entire way through somehow....This should change for Ram (Chrysler/Fiat) ...maybe I will write them a letter today ...you all should do the same because with a bunch of letters it may change for the next person......Anyhow thanks for the update!
Type your full VIN at the very end:

https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

CJTEX

Just came here to flex
Reaction score
So, I got a call from the dealer today. They said my truck is in the process of being built...Shouldn't be long...Most people seem to get theirs in about 3 weeks or less from shipping and it only takes a couple days to build it out, given there is no hold ups or missing parts. The Rest of My parts from CJC Offroad are shipping today minus my frond diff guard which is a week or two out.... (I have the Method 704s with 37ix12.5R17 Ridge Grapplers, Carli Backcountry kit and a few other things...Hopefully it gets done before the new year!
What size are the methods?

PMHQ

Reaction score
What size are the methods?

17x9 with a +18 offset

Users who are viewing this thread