Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just ordered a 2022 Ram Power Wagon

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
You can get the console with Level 2 package, electronic transfer case and +$545 for leather trimmed bucket seats. If you opt for the 8.4" screen you have to get it with Nav.
Well worth it. I wish I would have known they were going to change the options on the '22 to allow for the center console on the level 2. I would have totally ordered it. Too late now. They posted that yesterday and I ordered mine back in July

CI6

Reaction score
anyone know what "premium headlamps with Gloss Black Surrounds" for the PW level 3 entails. Are those the bi-functional LED headlight or just LED reflectors with different color trim?

1630683115424.png

el_barto

Reaction score
It has to be the projector headlamps. I see no other reason why they would list it as a feature; plus since the bucket seats are optional on the L2 there isn’t much other than the grille and different seat material that would be included in a L3 package.

Etoimos

Reaction score
There is finally some good info coming out on what the 2022 model has. Does anyone know if the below option is available on the PW?
  • Ram Heavy Duty Limited Black interior updates include Black Onyx cluster rings, cluster badge, door handles, steering wheel logo, electronic shifter knob, glove box logo and Black Smoke speaker grilles

Loosebolts

Reaction score
I ordered my 2022 PW JUNE 17 as of 08/12 I was told the truck passed final inspection. I asked the dealer how much more time to expect they really couldn’t give an estimate, wonder if anyone received any update past this stage? I haven’t seen any 2022 anywhere so my assumption is they have them hostage until the initial 2022 lineup is ready to be released. Odd they haven’t even updated the configurator.
Just got a status that my 2022 is inbound, no eta at this time.

RubiRam392

Jackass 4th grade bully
Reaction score
I kept it simple with the equipment level one package. Ordered it back on June 17.
Dang. Mine's a level 2 and I added the Nav and Harman Kardon 17 speakers. I haven't seen any PW window stickers with a level 2 built yet.

TKulzer

Reaction score
That's awesome, congrats. I am still in the early stages so I have some time to wait

Loosebolts

Reaction score
No way!! What options did you order? I still have no status on mine.
I kept it simple with the equipment level one package. Ordered it back on June 17
Dang. Mine's a level 2 and I added the Nav and Harman Kardon 17 speakers. I haven't seen any PW window stickers with a level 2 built yet
Dang. Mine's a level 2 and I added the Nav and Harman Kardon 17 speakers. I haven't seen any PW window stickers with a level 2 built yet.
The truck was completed almost a month ago on the 12 of august. I know they wait until they have enough rail cars filled with 2500/3500s before it reaches an inbound status so it may be somewhere on that train. I’m sure some of them have that level 2. Well I would hope I think on the initial order Chrysler may have had the microchips they needed to complete not sure about the newer orders.

PMHQ

Reaction score
Just an update for anyone waiting on a 22....My dealer called yesterday and said that my truck was due to ship on September 22nd...He gave me the VIN and VON numbers but I cannot find anyplace to look them up online without calling Ram Customer Service, which I don't feel like doing....I pretty damned excited and last month I ordered a Carli Backcountry Suspension System, Diff and Shock Guards, The front Valence Replacement, and Method 17s with 37x12.5r17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers and an AEV Snap for calibration of my TPMS and Tire Size......(Most stuff I ordered from CJC and those folks are freaking awesome! As soon as everything is here I will call a couple of places I have in mind for the install....(Only thing I may order, but I will need to see and use the truck first is White Knuckle Sliders....I will try to get by with the factory rails for a bit though...This thing will get a Ceramic Coating, but it won't stop the Pinstripe-ing that it will get in the Northern Nevada/California desert.... Stay blessed folks, and I look forward to sharing!

Loosebolts

Reaction score
Just an update for anyone waiting on a 22....My dealer called yesterday and said that my truck was due to ship on September 22nd...He gave me the VIN and VON numbers but I cannot find anyplace to look them up online without calling Ram Customer Service, which I don't feel like doing....I pretty damned excited and last month I ordered a Carli Backcountry Suspension System, Diff and Shock Guards, The front Valence Replacement, and Method 17s with 37x12.5r17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers and an AEV Snap for calibration of my TPMS and Tire Size......(Most stuff I ordered from CJC and those folks are freaking awesome! As soon as everything is here I will call a couple of places I have in mind for the install....(Only thing I may order, but I will need to see and use the truck first is White Knuckle Sliders....I will try to get by with the factory rails for a bit though...This thing will get a Ceramic Coating, but it won't stop the Pinstripe-ing that it will get in the Northern Nevada/California desert.... Stay blessed folks, and I look forward to sharing!
Brotha these are goals bro almost everything I want for mine but it’ll be a bit before I get there, make sure to keep us posted on this one!

PMHQ

Reaction score
Hey guys, 2022 PW came in yesterday going to pick it up today, I’ll post photos when I pick it up.
Awesome buddy!!!! Mine will ship next week! I'm happy for you! I cannot wait to post more, even though most everyone here has seen it all already...I cant wait to pinstripe mine up in the Nevada desert!

Threeper88

Reaction score
Just got out the dealer not too long ago, made a little video for it didn’t take much photos yet.

Taking Delivery of my new 2022 Ram Power Wagon

awesome, congrats. Thanks for the vid can’t wait to hear more about the 2022 soon.

That olive green is THE best truck color ever.

Users who are viewing this thread