Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. E-Rod

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I recently put the exact same bumper. No close calls with deer since putting it on there of course
  2. E-Rod

Dealership Having Trouble Diagnosing the issue with my 12.1" Uconnect Screen Issue

That will be be my recommendation if they cannot fix it this time.
  3. E-Rod

Dealership Having Trouble Diagnosing the issue with my 12.1" Uconnect Screen Issue

Check out the video. When the cameras are activated (whether it be when its switched into reverse - or if its manually selected by pushing the buttons on the screen) the screen flickers. It seems to be worse during cold weather. Dealership has tried to fix the problem 4 times now replacing...
  4. E-Rod

Dealership Charging for Labor on Warranty Work

I would if my schedule and the dealership's schedule would allow.
  5. E-Rod

Tool Box Recommendation

Yeah I'm just starting a thread to see what people are running and recommending.
  6. E-Rod

Tool Box Recommendation

Good thinking! I do have a gooseneck hitch...and I do not want interference with the cameras. I do not use if for construction purposes. Mainly external storage for firearms and hunting accessories while traveling...and a few essential tools.
  7. E-Rod

Dealership Charging for Labor on Warranty Work

I've had issues with my Uconnect 12.1" screen flickering when using the reverse/forward/side cameras (especially during cold weather). Well in order to calibrate they cameras they have to remove my newly installed Ranch Hand bumper because the cut-out for the camera is interfering. They are...
  8. E-Rod

Tool Box Recommendation

I'm Interested in getting a Tool-Box. Do they make some that slide back and forth? If it were to slide, it would make a great seat to face forward for people seated in the bed while driving around Decked? Weatherguard? Highway Products? Thank you for your input - attach photos if you'd like to...
  9. E-Rod

Not concerned by it. Smaller pigs on the highway will slip under and bounce off the axle...and probably wont hit anything important. But deer or anything else that jumps out in front is toast. Traveling through Texas, if you come across a whole sounder of pigs on the highway... its nice having...
  10. E-Rod

- Installed a Ranch Hand Full Replacement bumper (part#FBD191BLRC) -- and love it. Several ranches I hunt have miles and miles of dirt roads with bump-gates - Leveled the front with a 2.5" ICON Dual Rate Springs w/ 2.0 Aluminum Shocks -- ride feels the same - B&W Turn-Over Ball Gooseneck Hitch -...
  11. E-Rod

What are people using for leveling/lift kits?

Ah well darn. I wonder why the shop I used didn't recommend I get that done also.
  12. E-Rod

What are people using for leveling/lift kits?

I installed the same 2.5" Icon Dual Rate leveling spring kit and used their shocks. Did you install an adjustable track bar? I did not and have not had any issues, rides just fine.
  13. E-Rod

Screen Flicker/Glitch with Camera Activated in the Cold Weather

It's not just the tailgate reverse camera. Its all of the cameras (surround view, mirrors, front grill)
  14. E-Rod

Screen Flicker/Glitch with Camera Activated in the Cold Weather

When the vehicle is placed in reverse, and all the different cameras pop up on the screen, a rapid flickering/glitching of the screen occurs. It mostly occurs, or is worse when it is cold outside (below 20F usually). Dealership cannot figure out what the problem is. They have replaced some...
  15. E-Rod

2019 CC 3500 help with Roof racks

I was hoping someone would respond to your post. There is 1 other post about at Rhino Rack...and there are several that I found by Google...but would like the input of the members that have first hand experience. I am really needing one for hunting/excursion trips... a lot of wasted real-estate...
  16. E-Rod

When to engage Tow/Haul Mode

Thank you. Sounds like you know your stuff. What are your parameters for transmission temperature while towing?
  17. E-Rod

When to engage Tow/Haul Mode

When hauling something heavy, yeah its an easy decision to engage the Tow/Haul mode... For Example: what about when hauling a single axle 8' trailer with one 4-wheeler or a zero-turn mower on a long road trip?
  18. E-Rod

Cruise Control While Towing

Thanks. Is "adaptive" cruise control standard? (Mine does have the Towing Technology Package)
  19. E-Rod

ProClip USA No-drill phone mount

I got one of those CarPlay things from China. Works perfect. However it does like an install and thought for sec it was gonna download a virus or something...I was sure to give them a positive rating when the auto-email for rating was requested LOL
  20. E-Rod

Cruise Control While Towing

2-Horse Slant Trailer w/ Tack Room & 2 full size quarter horses. Trailer: 3,000lbs + Equine: ~2,200lbs = ~5,200lbs total weight Midwest to South Texas driving with virtually no hills... however if steep hills are encountered, is it best to cancel Cruise Control... or just let it eat? Growing...