Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Band1t

Dash cover

2021 3500 Longhorn. After searching everywhere for photos of these covers and not finding any, I bought one anyway. I do not like the fit and will be returning it. The far left side will not lay flat, and I do not like the very long slits which leave a large flap over the air bag on the...
  2. Band1t

Anyone have a Covercraft or other dash pads on your truck dash?

Have a 2021 Ram 3500 Limited Longhorn. Anyone have a Covercraft dash pad on your truck. I'm looking for photos to see if I want to cover and protect that nice leather...lol
  3. Band1t

2021 Ram 3500 DRW - Wheel specs and tire upgrade

I agree with diameter. What did you find in width?
  4. Band1t

2021 Ram 3500 DRW - Wheel specs and tire upgrade

Love the Ram product but do not understand why the wheels and tires are so small on the DRW. I haul a big 5th wheel, and use 80% of my 5,000 lb payload. I've researched all this and have found nothing when it comes to the wheels. I would love to put on a wider tire, but not so wide I need...
  5. Band1t

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

Planning on buying through Ziegler (used them for the wife's Ford Escape a few years back. My question is that I read that all warranty work (MOPAR) had to be completed at the dealership where the policy was purchased. As I will be retired in a few years and the warranty would come into play...
  6. Band1t

Pics of your DRW Ram

Tire size, spacers needed in the rear?
  7. Band1t

Pics of your DRW Ram

Looks like we bought the same truck. Longhorn with most every option. replaced an 04 2500. Hard part is I'm putting too many miles on her already.
  8. Band1t

Snow chains on a DRW?

Thanks. In Portland Oregon, and we don’t get snow like we did as a kid. Tend to get ice storms, and you just stay home in that case.
  9. Band1t

Snow chains on a DRW?

New to a DRW truck. What chains on stock tires are you running? Dual chains on the rear, or just on the outer tire? Looking for basic storm emergency chains, as they would be used maybe 0-2 times a winter. Manual states U class, but nothing more.
  10. Band1t

2021 RAM 3500 DRW - Chrome Exhaust tip??

Looking for a good chrome exhaust tip that fits over the stock ugly 4" exhaust pipe on the diesel. I tried the one below in the link, but it rusted and looked ugly in 6 months. What are you using? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B087K3MVRP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  11. Band1t

Sleeper, Saw your truck on the forum. I see that you put 285/75/R17 tires on your rig. Any...

Sleeper, Saw your truck on the forum. I see that you put 285/75/R17 tires on your rig. Any modification needed for the stock rims? Spacers needed, etc. I love the look but also cannot give up any towing capacity as that is what I have my truck for. Go Dually or go home. Jim
  12. Band1t

anyone with a dash mat?

Jerry, Any pics of your dash cover? What brand did you go with?
  13. Band1t

Price negotiated from MSRP

Just took delivery of my 2021 3500 DRW Longhorn fully loaded ordered April 12. Sounds like I was one of the last 2021’s. Paid invoice with Dick Hannah Ram, Washington. Lifetime drivetrain warranty, no sales tax to Oregon buyers.
  14. Band1t

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

I just took delivery of my 2021 3500 DRW longhorn last week. Ordered April 12th. VIN sequence last 6 of 650821
  15. Band1t

CDNgoat, assuming no other changes for 22 from FCA, here is your vin decoded/ 3C6 - Mexico truck U- 9001-10000# R5T - Mega Cab Limited L- 6.7 Turbo Diesel 5 - check digit (what ever that means) N - 2022 model year (2021's were M) G - Saltillo Truck Plant
  16. Band1t

2500 and 5er pin weight

That is the truck for MAX towing, good job. I just took delivery of my 2021 3500 Longhorn. I added too many options, as my payload came in at 5,009. I too will go the goose box route to save weight. replacing my 2004 2500 diesel. Great for bumper pull, but 2500's are not good for 5th wheels, no...
  17. Band1t

Long thread but wanted to ask. Just picked up my 3500 Longhorn dually last week. I have a BAK X4S in route. With that tonneau cover, is there room to add the Bull-ring stake pocket rings?
  18. Band1t

Center console pet cover

Thinking we may have to do the same, until we find something more custom.
  19. Band1t

Center console pet cover

I think there are a number of them that will cover the console lid, but I need to make sure it extends rearward to cover the rear cup holders, etc. Thanks for the great input.
  20. Band1t

Center console pet cover

Anyone having any luck finding a cover for the 2021 Longhorn center console? I need to pet protect my interior for the times when the pets are inside.