Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center console pet cover

Band1t

Reaction score
Anyone having any luck finding a cover for the 2021 Longhorn center console? I need to pet protect my interior for the times when the pets are inside.

Pronto

Reaction score
I bought this one. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0766483BH
It's the only one I could find. It's functional but I don't really like the material they use. It doesn't look great in a Longhorn and it traps hair. I wish someone made one out of neoprene or something that looks better and is easy to keep clean. I may end having one custom made.

Pronto

Reaction score
I just did another search and here is one made out of neoprene on Etsy. I think I'll give this one a try.

Edit: I don't think it will fit a Longhorn. I saw Limited and figured that it would fit but I think it's for a different console design that the Longhorn.

LateToTheParty

Didn't want to come
Reaction score

RichM752

Reaction score
I bought a small washable throw rug at Rite Aid. I think it was 3.99 +tax

Band1t

Reaction score
I think there are a number of them that will cover the console lid, but I need to make sure it extends rearward to cover the rear cup holders, etc. Thanks for the great input.

Drumminguy81

Reaction score
i am looking for the same thing, i am worried about the wood trim around the rear cup holders on my 3500 limited. my 80lb dogs love to stand there and I dont want it all scratched up.. all i can find are covers for the armrest lid. will probably just have my wife make me something custom out of neoprene with some elastic or velcro to hold in place while the dogs are in the truck and remove when they arent. I really like the wetokole cover in our 4runner but they dont make one for the ram.

Xflight29

Reaction score
I bought one off Amazon and it fits great. I will try and find it and post it.

CharlieL

Reaction score
Our two small terriers (each about 18 lbs) were used to riding on the console in our 2013 1500. Although younger one often tried to crowd out older one. I used a thick towel to cover it for years. Never had a problem and tucking it in between the seat and console held it in place. Went in the wash regularly. Seems the console in 2500 is wider (which dogs seem to like). For the rear cupholders, I rolled up a t-shirt and used that to fill the cup holes and space between; didn’t want dog to jump up and fall into “hole.” The towel extends over and down the back to just about the level of the rear vents. Dogs are happy, wife is happy. Thinking about a way to hold in place better, tho. Wife isn’t the crafts type to make a holder. I’m sure inspiration will come along.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread