Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Scooter29

Reaction score
You can get them on Ebay, brand new, delivered for $1500. But you have to install them.
Have a set sitting in the garage waiting on my truck to arrive.
Ya but for me the day I don’t have to spend installing them and can spend it with the family is worth it to me with the traveling I’ve been doing for work lately. Plus I sold the ARE shell on my 1500 that I traded in and made a few dollars so the extra paid for the steps pretty much.

acuracing

Reaction score
Not a great pic but that’s all I’ve been able to get so far. Goes Thursday for window tint, the tonneau will be here this week, and I’ll be ordering Amp steps for it in the near future.
What tonneau cover are you going with? Interested to hear as I’ll have Ramboxes too. Beautiful rig also!

acuracing

Reaction score
Went over the numbers today, was thankful I was able to get the Ram Bonus Cash and TrueCar incentive applied, so that’s an easy $1500 saved. The truck will have PDI performed tomorrow and I should hopefully get the paperwork to sign on Tuesday or Wednesday. Once they get that back and the funds cleared I’ll look to arrange it for transport though I really wouldn’t mind a one-way flight out to drive back home. We’re almost at the finish line!

WVctdRam

Reaction score
What tonneau cover are you going with? Interested to hear as I’ll have Ramboxes too. Beautiful rig also!
I went with the Truxedo Pro X15, it was between that or the Truxedo Lo Pro. I figured I would give the canvas material a try and it looked like it had a lower profile.

WVctdRam

Reaction score
Great looking truck! What's the details on it, window sticker? Is that maximum steel metallic?
It is Granite Crystal Metallic, 2500, Big Horn, level 2, night edition, anti-spin, CTD, RamBox. The biggest thing for me and reason for ordering instead finding one for the dealer to get in was finding one with the bench seat in the front and RamBox optioned. Also got the LED light upgrade.

Shooter88

Reaction score
14% off is more than usual off MSRP from Mark Dodge. Does that include rebates of some sort?
I just realized I was calculating that off of rams website’s msrp on my build. The final numbers from Sandi ended up at exactly 12% off MSRP. I need to decide on if I want to put all my 1500s equity down on the truck or keep 5k of it to do some mods haha. 295/60 ko2’s, ceramic coating, and PPF for the bumper are happening first week probably.

gimmie11s

Reaction score
You can get them on Ebay, brand new, delivered for $1500. But you have to install them.
Have a set sitting in the garage waiting on my truck to arrive.

You got one of the last sets.. they are completely out of stock nation-wide until late July.

My order got cancelled. Irritating,.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
I know where one possibly is? :rolleyes:

When I bought mine, the first one for some reason got shipped to Michigan. Contacted the seller and he had another one sent from a different warehouse and was going to contact UPS and find out why mine got sent to Michigan instead of Calif.

I can send you the sellers name if you want it?

gimmie11s

Reaction score
PM me…. I’d love to have a set sooner rather than later

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Got back into the country and contacted my dealer this morning to get things finalized for delivery hopefully this week.

He said he got me 2.99% for 84 months. So they beat the 3.49% of my credit union.

And he got me a total of $1500 worth of incentives. I had $2000 worth from true car, so he got at least 2 to work. I know he got the $1000 one to work so I assume the other one was the $500 military one.

He's looking now to see if the truck may have arrived has it looks like they got a shipment in. Truck is supposed to be there Wednesday, last report he got.

Band1t

Reaction score
Long thread but wanted to ask. Just picked up my 3500 Longhorn dually last week. I have a BAK X4S in route. With that tonneau cover, is there room to add the Bull-ring stake pocket rings?

Attachments

• 2021 Ram 3500 DRW.jpg
    2021 Ram 3500 DRW.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 21

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score
Just received a message from my salesperson that my order is now turned into a 2022. In same text.. also sent my VIN number which I never got before. OMG 3 months of waiting already and now this.. will I ever get the truck?

gimmie11s

Reaction score
That's terrible, sorry to hear! I dont think they start '22 production until July or August? Someone can correct me, but it's not for a while.

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score
That's terrible, sorry to hear! I dont think they start '22 production until July or August? Someone can correct me, but it's not for a while.
From the dealer: Factory switched to 2022 and the truck is now in D status and a VIN provided which none of that happened since 03/16/2021

CDNgoat

Reaction score
This for the Canadians on here, My dealer updated my ship date today for June 21 did any of you folks ever get anything from cryptostickers mine hasn,t updated since Mar 24 . I know the US gets them unsure if we get them

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score
My VIN is 3C6UR5TL5NG106514. Not sure how to decode if that is in fact a 22 number or not. Please let me know any and all info I can get from that other than the order confirmation sheet I already have.

Users who are viewing this thread