Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

CDNgoat

Reaction score
My VIN is 3C6UR5TL5NG106514. Not sure how to decode if that is in fact a 22 number or not. Please let me know any and all info I can get from that other than the order confirmation sheet I already have.
My vin has an MG so i would assume N is 2022 hope it doesn,t take 6 months to get it

Canadia

Reaction score
This for the Canadians on here, My dealer updated my ship date today for June 21 did any of you folks ever get anything from cryptostickers mine hasn,t updated since Mar 24 . I know the US gets them unsure if we get them
I had crypto stickers update last on March 28th, when it said that the window sticker was found (it wasn't). Since then, exact same screen every time I check.

On the other hand, June 21st is coming soon! Well, compared to how long it's been. That's exciting news! Hopefully the rest of the orders are similar - I feel like this has been forever (Feb 13th).

CDNgoat

Reaction score
I had crypto stickers update last on March 28th, when it said that the window sticker was found (it wasn't). Since then, exact same screen every time I check.

On the other hand, June 21st is coming soon! Well, compared to how long it's been. That's exciting news! Hopefully the rest of the orders are similar - I feel like this has been forever (Feb 13th).
Hope so, I don,t believe it till I see it to many delays for Canadian trucks

CDNgoat

Reaction score
AEV vin starts 106 so I would assume it will be built pretty quick, my starts 626 and dealers in my area are getting trucks in that are in the high 500s so hopefully its going to happen , The only way the dealer can get accurate updates here is when it gets loaded on the train, so he says

Band1t

Reaction score
https://driving-tests.org/vin-decoder/ put your vin in here it says 2022 2500 limited
CDNgoat, assuming no other changes for 22 from FCA, here is your vin decoded/
3C6 - Mexico truck
U- 9001-10000#
R5T - Mega Cab Limited
L- 6.7 Turbo Diesel
5 - check digit (what ever that means)
N - 2022 model year (2021's were M)
G - Saltillo Truck Plant

Band1t

Reaction score
CDNgoat, assuming no other changes for 22 from FCA, here is your vin decoded/
3C6 - Mexico truck
U- 9001-10000#
R5T - Mega Cab Limited
L- 6.7 Turbo Diesel
5 - check digit (what ever that means)
N - 2022 model year (2021's were M)
G - Saltillo Truck Plant
I just took delivery of my 2021 3500 DRW longhorn last week. Ordered April 12th. VIN sequence last 6 of 650821

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score
Just received confirmation from dealer saying that we have it quite accurate here on the forum in regard to production of 2022's will be rolling in July! Love this forum!

Canadia

Reaction score

joesetum

Reaction score
Ordered 4/11 from Phillip at Bud Clary
Arrived at dealer 6/9
Picked up 6/12

3500 HO limited crew cab long bed

Overall the process was pretty smooth for everything that’s gone on there with Phillip leaving. Had some contact issues leading up to pick up but once I was there everything was good, agreed upon pricing was honored. Had a personal private incentive from ram at time of order that wasn’t filed properly according to the current management so that couldn’t be applied, but they did get other rebates applied to get me within $750 of earlier rebate amount. Not as good as original incentive obviously but it was definitely better than it could’ve been. Process was quick and painless, came in with my own financing and they were able to beat penfed by .28% so went with them. Easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had. Took an extended road trip home, got it back a few hours ago. Now time to start adding things to it.
A018F122-65B0-485C-8E50-369CB38F0A85.jpeg
04677419-254E-4664-ADDE-109A0453AACF.jpeg

gimmie11s

Reaction score
Arrived at dealer 6/9
Picked up 6/12

Overall the process was pretty smooth for everything that’s gone on there with Phillip leaving. Had some contact issues leading up to pick up but once I was there everything was good, agreed upon pricing was honored. Had a personal private incentive from ram at time of order that wasn’t filed properly according to the current management so that couldn’t be applied, but they did get other rebates applied to get me within $750 of earlier rebate amount. Not as good as original incentive obviously but it was definitely better than it could’ve been. Process was quick and painless, came in with my own financing and they were able to beat penfed by .28% so went with them. Easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had. Took an extended road trip home, got it back a few hours ago. Now time to start adding things to it.
View attachment 17774
View attachment 17775

Nice.. looks like rain in Seattle! lol

Nice looking truck in the best color :p

CDNgoat

Reaction score
Arrived at dealer 6/9
Picked up 6/12

View attachment 17774
View attachment 17775
Id feel pretty good if i got my truck in 2 months, nice ride

gimmie11s

Reaction score
That was in Beaverton lol rain followed us all the way to the boarder of California. And thanks, I think so too! Haha

That's crazy! Rained all day in WA when I picked up our truck then the following day drove through the state of Orgeon and CLEAR BLUE skies.. absolutly beautiful country.

Glad you got it home.. we enjoyed our trip down.

Big Alf

Reaction score
2021 Ram 3500 Longhorn Dually Order date - 4/17/21
VON issued - 4/19/21
VIN issued - 4/21/21
Build Date - 5/26/21, Est ship date of 5/27/21
Window Sticker - 6/5/21 - No ship date yet....hopefully Monday. Finally moving after being stalled for a while.
Update: 2 weeks ago, dealer told us that it was built and had shipped out with estimated delivery of 6/12-6/29.
Last Monday - Ram chat gave me new eta of 7/12-7/29 and dealer said it should be there any day.
Today - Ram chat gave me eta of 8/14-8/29 and stated that it was still in Mexico.
Called dealer who confirmed that it had not shipped (they were surprised too) and were given status code of KZLD.
Wish someone knew what's really going on. Not too happy that it may come in August with brand new 2022s. Just wish I knew when!
Have a trip planned for end of July and let my warranty expire on my 2016. What to do?! Really not too concerned with when it comes....just wish the dates would not keep changing so much with no reason given.

Johng

Reaction score
This for the Canadians on here, My dealer updated my ship date today for June 21 did any of you folks ever get anything from cryptostickers mine hasn,t updated since Mar 24 . I know the US gets them unsure if we get them
Good to see some movement on some of the canadian orders. Hopefully it stays true to the date. Would be nice to get some update Soon.

Users who are viewing this thread