Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

Is It Me or My Cargo Camera

Is it the same with 23's as well then?
  2. A

Is It Me or My Cargo Camera

What is the consensus on the 23's Cargo Camera? Hopefully it has drastically improved...
  3. A

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

12" Uconnect is now standard on the Big Horn level B group which makes no sense. Something isn't adding up...
  4. A

2023 Build and Price is up and running

Am I reading it correctly that front/rear Park sense is no longer available on any Big Horn?
  5. A

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Has anyone heard anything about a price increase? Working on a build with Granger and base price has changed. The gal I am working with is saying that Ram had a price increase. I don't doubt her as she would know. However, in the past there has been some heads up.
  6. A

Blind Spot Monitoring with 5th Wheel

I was thinking/hoping that this feature was integrated into the new mirrors and worked better. Otherwise, for a full time DRW tow vehicle, this seems like a pretty worthless feature. Thoughts?
  7. A

Blind Spot Monitoring with 5th Wheel

So...Is the BSM still disabled when towing a gooseneck of fifth wheel for the 23's?
  8. A

Is GT3 Power Fold or is that saying it's just the regular GT2 mirror with Chrome? I'm assuming both are still manual fold but is the GT3 you have highlighted a stand alone option as long as you have A61 or A68?
  9. A

I am Working on submitting an order but have a question for the group. In the 3500 Tradesmen trim, does blind spot monitoring still include Power Fold mirrors? I know it used to but I can't find confirmation anywhere. Thanks!
  10. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Dealer told me today that the truck is in D1 status. This thread moves pretty quick so it's hard to keep up but hopefully that is accurate.
  11. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Put mine the American Express which is pretty good at protecting the consumer in case things at Mark Dodge get weird.
  12. A

Last minute incentive advice?

Can the PenFed and Ram incentive be combined?
  13. A

I just got my vin for my 22 order and was able to order blind spot monitoring with a tradesman.
  14. A

Got my order in for a 22 last week. I noticed in the new build that there is a convenience package on the Tradesmen which is the 3.5 gauge info cluster. However in order to add that package you have to do the u connect 5 with Nav. It is not available with the regular y connect 5. Anybody have...
  15. A

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Had a talk with a salesmen at Bud Clary today. According to him, Bud Clary will no longer be doing internet forum pricing. Those are his words not mine. I have been trying to get an order done with Phillip since early May and it has been a head ache as he has been having one of his sales guy...
  16. A

2022 Ram 2500

What did they tell you about Price?
  17. A

If he doesn't know what the status is I'm ok with that. He just needs to relay that info to those of us who were ready to put a deposit down and get an order in the system. I mean it went from "call me this afternoon and we'll get your order in" to silence.
  18. A

Lol, I can't even get Phillip to return my calls or text. I just want to know a rough eta on when 2022 orders open up. It's been radio silence for 72 hours now. It might be tomorrow, next week, or next month.