Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last minute incentive advice?

dm6

Reaction score
I have been following the forum pretty closely and was hoping to get a Ram bonus cash email sent to me but no luck and I am due to pick up my truck this week. Has anyone had any luck calling to get an offer? I also waited until July to sign up for the TrueCar $500 but it says there is not one available for me. I am not a Penfed member so I won't qualify for that. Just checking here last minute to see if there are any other ones I might be able to get away with. Thanks.

dm6

Reaction score
This is crazy. A new email notification popped up literally right now after I just posted this and it was from Ram for the $1000! I can't believe it! So I just bring that code with me when I go into sign and they apply the $1,000, right?

The TrueCar thing said if I feel I am eligible for the $500, to call their number. If I did get that $500 from them, is it stackable with this $1,000?

Ericcj7

Reaction score
What did you do to get the ram incentive?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

dm6

Reaction score
What did you do to get the ram incentive?

Go to the Ram website and under Trucks and Vans go to the truck you are looking for. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and there is a thing that says Stay up to Date and a place to sign up for updates. It asks you when you plan to purchase a new Ram and I chose 1 month or less and signed up about a month ago. The email I received says it expires at the end of August so maybe they give you at least a month before it expires.

Ericcj7

Reaction score
Go to the Ram website and under Trucks and Vans go to the truck you are looking for. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and there is a thing that says Stay up to Date and a place to sign up for updates. It asks you when you plan to purchase a new Ram and I chose 1 month or less and signed up about a month ago. The email I received says it expires at the end of August so maybe they give you at least a month before it expires.
Ok thanks, thinking about ordering a 2022 to replace my 2019

dm6

Reaction score
Ok thanks, thinking about ordering a 2022 to replace my 2019

From the advice of people here, I signed up for it when the delivery date was estimated at about a month out and it worked out well, but it was cutting it close. So maybe if you sign up when you figure it will be about 2 months out, that will be better.

Motochris

Reaction score
I got the same email...but it's only for 2021 trucks. Won't work on my special order. I plan to try again in a couple months.

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Same as y’all. Just got the $1,000 email. My first time getting one, so hoping more show up for the 2022 :)

mcarey

Reaction score
This is crazy. A new email notification popped up literally right now after I just posted this and it was from Ram for the $1000! I can't believe it! So I just bring that code with me when I go into sign and they apply the $1,000, right?

The TrueCar thing said if I feel I am eligible for the $500, to call their number. If I did get that $500 from them, is it stackable with this $1,000?
It's worth a shot, but I doubt it. There is one person on this forum that seemed to be able to stack every incentive under the sun. The vast majority of the rest of us were only able to apply one TDM (targeted direct marketing) incentive to our purchase.

When your dealer looks at your truck in the system, it should have these incentives already there. They'll just select the one(s) you want. In my experience, selecting either the RAM Cash one, or the PenFed/TrueCar one, would grey out the other as an option.

I'd give them a call/email just to confirm it's there. Why not get any potential problems out of the way beforehand, ya know?

mcarey

Reaction score
Can the PenFed and Ram incentive be combined?
If you're asking about the Ram Cash $1000 coupon thing, it couldn't be for me. Selecting one, would cancel the other.

mwalsh9152

Reaction score
dont forget the Bonusdrive $250 rebate after you buy the truck. I just filled mine out a few minutes ago.

dm6

Reaction score
dont forget the Bonusdrive $250 rebate after you buy the truck. I just filled mine out a few minutes ago.
I did forget about the $250, thank you! I do remember reading something about that here though so I will look for it.

mwalsh9152

Reaction score
I did forget about the $250, thank you! I do remember reading something about that here though so I will look for it.
I had to search around a bit to find someone that I was affiliated with to get the incentive. Ended up being my health insurance. Answer the questions, upload 3 documents, and you're good to go.

https://bonusdrive.com/

Cpsram21

Reaction score

You should be able to go here and use a new email to get the $500 truecar code instantly https://www.truecar.com/oem/landing/ram/

Cpsram21

Reaction score

And yes i used the ram cash and the truecar together , At least at my idaho dealer it worked fine !

Users who are viewing this thread