Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Sir Snacksalot

Reaction score
It sucks because the dealers know we have no leverage. If we say we are going to back out due to an increased price, they know they will have someone else begging for the truck. Still unacceptable though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raven_dt

Reaction score
All I have are emails to prove the pricing I agreed to, not a physical signed contract... oh and I did pay a $3k deposit.

I dont want to start speculation but I had a friend who was going to buy a new Silverado and this month was told that GM pulled the pin on several discount programs such as the FCA advantage program. Just looking to get any first hand experience or insight from folks here.
3k??? Why so high? I put a $500 deposit on my truck order. Sound like you need a new dealer.

bdgibson78

Reaction score
Let us know what happens. Mine went to paint today. My dealer hasn't given me any bad news yet. Fingers crossed.
Will definitely report back as soon as I hear from my dealer. I have asked for a call back to discuss the situation and get a contract in place. Should have done this to begin with, but this is my 4th vehicle from this dealership so do trust them.

bdgibson78

Reaction score
$3k was my choice to reduce the financed amount, now in hindsight it was probably not a wise decision if I back out...

Bombdigitty

Reaction score
$3k was my choice to reduce the financed amount, now in hindsight it was probably not a wise decision if I back out...
Deposit is seperate from a down payment. I put a $1000 deposit down when i ordered my truck. I plan to put more down as a down payment upon delivery.
If my dealer were to not hold up their end, i would expect my depoit back. I dont think you made a bad decision. I too have Chrysler Advantage pricing. I signed the spec sheet with my pricing applied.
I have not heard anything about them not honoring incentives.

Reaction score
Did you do it through the dealer and did they credit you anything for your stock tires?
I bought the tires and took them up for them to install before delivery.. They did buy the stock tires off of me but some dealers won't do that so ya have to find out.. I basically got the Mastercrafts at the price they gave me for the Firestones so I was VERY happy to get some god tires for next to nothing invested..

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
I put $1000 down as well. Dealer said if the truck comes in and I dont like it, I can get my money refunded.
I plan on putting at total of $10K down. That's cash and incentives, to get the payments down where I want them to be. I already have 3.49% financing thru my credit union, but I'll see if they can beat it.

sconym

Reaction score
Any 2021 orders being converted to 2022s?
I had the dealer build a 2021 3500 Laramie on May 6. He calls me on May 7 and tells me they arent taking anymore 2021 orders, and that my build was converted to a 2022 model. So, I now have a 2022 RAM 3500 Laramie on order. No idea on price, timeline, or any enhancements from 2021 to 2022 yet... But at least it is ordered?!?!? Waiting game now...

raven_dt

Reaction score
I had the dealer build a 2021 3500 Laramie on May 6. He calls me on May 7 and tells me they arent taking anymore 2021 orders, and that my build was converted to a 2022 model. So, I now have a 2022 RAM 3500 Laramie on order. No idea on price, timeline, or any enhancements from 2021 to 2022 yet... But at least it is ordered?!?!? Waiting game now...
My 2021 was supposed to be ordered on 5/4 but was not. Which allow me to make a change on 5/7. Dealer said that Ram confirmed order on 5/7... I haven't recieved confirmation from Ram just the dealer.

Akbison

Reaction score
Lol, I can't even get Phillip to return my calls or text. I just want to know a rough eta on when 2022 orders open up. It's been radio silence for 72 hours now. It might be tomorrow, next week, or next month.

mcarey

Reaction score
Lol, I can't even get Phillip to return my calls or text. I just want to know a rough eta on when 2022 orders open up. It's been radio silence for 72 hours now. It might be tomorrow, next week, or next month.
Maybe he has no idea and is trying to find out?

I'm sure you could reach out to any dealer to try and get that information.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread