Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is It Me or My Cargo Camera

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thank you for grabbing our attention on this. For those who are having issues, can you please send us a PM with your VIN, we will have this further review with our technical team.

William
Ram Cares

eljeffy

Reaction score
n
In my experience, the picture quality of the cameras on the 2022 are far worse than those on the 2019.
ah bruh see my other post i have a 2019, and the cargo cam is complete trash unless you have the full 360 cam set up then its clear.

Akbison

Reaction score
What is the consensus on the 23's Cargo Camera? Hopefully it has drastically improved...

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
n

ah bruh see my other post i have a 2019, and the cargo cam is complete trash unless you have the full 360 cam set up then its clear.
I can confirm this....traded my 22 drw in on a 21 srw that has 360 cams...the high mount cam is just as good as the tailgate cam now imo....way better than the add on center high mount in my 22....plus the in bed cam now has the guide lines....

Cseybert

Reaction score
I can confirm this....traded my 22 drw in on a 21 srw that has 360 cams...the high mount cam is just as good as the tailgate cam now imo....way better than the add on center high mount in my 22....plus the in bed cam now has the guide lines....
So did the 22s

Users who are viewing this thread