Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. unclelala

2 Years Later And Still Can't Make Up My Mind

I still can't make up my mind between chrome lugs and black lugs. I bought the ColorLugs back in October 23 and installed the drivers side only just to be able to go from passenger side to drivers side to see which I prefer but it didn't make a damn bit of difference. I think I like them both...
  2. unclelala

Towing! Magnetic Reducer for Hitch Receiver! 2.5" to 2"

Seems like a possible solution to the sloppy noisy sound from 2,5 to 2 inch reducer https://www.etrailer.com/Hitch-Adapters/etrailer/e28JR.html?etam=a0001
  3. unclelala

Customer Satisfaction Notice 90A Diesel Exhaust Fluid

Got this today, I searched to see if it was already on here but I didn't see it.
  4. unclelala

What is this Doohickey ?

I think this came in the truck underneath the back seat when I pick it up from the dealer but have not a clue what it is.
  5. unclelala

Is there anyway to turn off the key fob signal ?

I have had a Faraday key pouch for a year now and have checked to make sure it works from time to time and discovered its leaking the fob signal now. After looking into these pouches they work good at first but after being shoved in your pocket several hundred times they lose their...
  6. unclelala

Ram Tail Gate Recall

https://www.consumerreports.org/cars/car-recalls-defects/ram-pickup-trucks-recalled-because-tailgate-may-open-a7987668666/
  7. unclelala

RAM Trucks Factory tour

Im sure most or you ram heads have probably seen this but I found it an interesting watch
  8. unclelala

Not a recall but almost

I received this letter from Stellantis through my dealer. It states that because of chip shortages I did not receive a HD emissions chip. Well that was back in Sept and I have not received an update or a proper recall. Has anyone received this letter ?
  9. unclelala

What is the Limited interior metal looking trim made of ?

Was looking at the trim in my Limited and wondering what material the metal looking parts are made of, like the speaker covers and glove box button etc etc. I took a magnet to it and there is no magnetic pull on it at all but when you tap it it dosen't sound like plastic. so anybody know what...
  10. unclelala

Love the truck but them floor mats suck

Picked up my 3500 Limited Sept 14 and was over all God smacked by its beauty BUT why on earth did Ram make the floor mats so small. They look great and seem well made BUT they are too small they leave so much carpet exposed to the mud etc.. and the back center hump has nothing on it at all...
  11. unclelala

Does the Ram HD's come with the 2 1/2 inch to 2 inch hitch adapter?

Does the Ram HD's come with the 2 1/2 inch to 2 inch hitch adapter?
  12. unclelala

Dealer trying to sell me extended warranty

My 2021 3500 Limited is supposedly being shipped July 25 according to my salesman but hes trying to sell me an extended warranty. This is a Canadian dealership by the way anyway he said that because of all the electronics in the Limited I should get better coverage, so far I have not bought or...