Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 Years Later And Still Can't Make Up My Mind

unclelala

Reaction score
I still can't make up my mind between chrome lugs and black lugs. I bought the ColorLugs back in October 23 and installed the drivers side only just to be able to go from passenger side to drivers side to see which I prefer but it didn't make a damn bit of difference. I think I like them both the same. I think in the spring I will put them on one side again to see if I can settle this torment I'm going through.

flan

Reaction score
I’m a fan of the chrome. It’s so subtle but just makes it pop a bit better than all “murdered out”.

Vdrsnk

Reaction score
I tried both as well. But, when I did the all black lugnuts I felt like my truck looked like it was running a set of those black donut wheels cars have .

Arvid

Reaction score
You’re doing it wrong!! Put black on the front and chrome on the back but on the same side so you don’t have to walk around the truck to see the difference. By the time you get around you forgot what it looked like! Ha

Users who are viewing this thread