Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. bgenlvtex

Ram/Chris Stapleton collaboration

Ugly as home made soap. Still better looking than anything HD Chevrolet has made in more than a decade.
  2. bgenlvtex

Are the 4.10's more fuel efficient than 3.73's?

LOL, I hope you guys talking about fuel costs remember to vote here in a couple of weeks..... $2.999 for 87 octane yesterday.
  3. bgenlvtex

Brand new Warn Zeon 12s Leaking oil from drum

Already been said, but that gearbox is packed in grease not oil, and none of it is in the drum. I'd wash it off and check it after it has been used 3 or 4 times to see what it looks like. If super concerned, I'd contact Warn and send them some pics, going to the dealership with that "problem"...
  4. bgenlvtex

Lets see those power wagons

Dogs say "Are we going to go riding or just take pictures?"
  5. bgenlvtex

2019 Ram 2500 6.4 squeal at start up / Chirping Noise - merged threads

"Now available for the vision impaired"
  6. bgenlvtex

Tell him that is a feature not a defect, it repels rodents. Some chucklehead from Stellantis will read that and next thing you know they'll be advertising it and charging extra to remove it, which of course they won't be able to do but that won't stop them from charging for it. Of well, if I...
  7. bgenlvtex

White Knuckle Rock Sliders

Looks like aluminum extrusion to me
  8. bgenlvtex

LOL, "complainers" Accepting mediocre crap is exactly what encourages manufacturers to produce mediocre crap. I put 160K on my 2016 and other than the lifter tick that diminished and went away with time there was never any abnormal noise from the engine bay. The brand new one squealed at start...
  9. bgenlvtex

Mine now has about 2800 miles on it and has stopped completely. Has made no squeal for at least 500 miles and hope it stays that way. Mine however was definitely from the front of the engine and not underneath
  10. bgenlvtex

delete

Get both
  11. bgenlvtex

LOL, "normal", no. I traded a 2016 2500 6.4 ,it made no noise on start up other than the "tick" that went away entirely before 50k miles. 2021 sounds like a dry bearing in an accessory. Definitely at the front of the engine, goes away after 5 minutes or so. I have no faith in Skip and Gomer...