Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram/Chris Stapleton collaboration

CTF2019

Reaction score
I like that exterior. Make the hood ornament a little smaller and increase spacing between grill slats for a better look. And lose the ram boxes. Real trucks don’t have ram boxes.

Interior looks great except for plaid headrests. Those look like ass.

Can they at least offer the wheels? Those look great.

pizzatots

Reaction score
I like that exterior. Make the hood ornament a little smaller and increase spacing between grill slats for a better look. And lose the ram boxes. Real trucks don’t have ram boxes.

Headrests are my favorite part

jenninr

Reaction score
I like the old school badges and the interior would look great if they got rid of the plaid on the head rests. The color is not for me but it doesn't look bad IMO.

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score

Hey, hey now. Rambox’s are like big but girls with lots of pockets in their jeans……just dam handy. :)

CTF2019

Reaction score
Hey, hey now. Rambox’s are like big but girls with lots of pockets in their jeans……just dam handy. :)
I’m sure handy, but by sacrificing bed space? No thanks.

I never understood why Chrysler never integrated ram box into dually fenders. Would be practical and not intrude on bed space.

Fred_Cage

Reaction score
I'd take this long before those awfull 8" backwards lifts and hideous oversized wheels thT make the trucks useless. And if they offered that hood ornament for real I would have it in an instant.

Grateful Dad

Reaction score
Anyone else notice the jump seat?! I don’t exactly dig the interior colors but definitely would like to see more pics of the jump seat (I prefer the front bench)!Liking the old turbo wheels too, reminds me of the ram chargers.

Last edited:

bgenlvtex

Reaction score
Ugly as home made soap.

Still better looking than anything HD Chevrolet has made in more than a decade.

Users who are viewing this thread