Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White Knuckle Rock Sliders

Beast master

Reaction score
I have a set of 2019+ Power Wagon sliders on a pallet in my driveway near Boulder CO. $1600 and no waiting. They are too heavy for my build (2020 PW with a Four wheel camper shell and a High Octane front bumper). These are the real deal 0.118 Dom, black with full diamond plate.

ShadowMTN

Reaction score
I saw these on Clist last night and was thinking to myself..... do I need them or should I keep the 75th anniversary ones. Since my PW is still two weeks out hard to know and very tempting.

mcarey

Reaction score
I saw these on Clist last night and was thinking to myself..... do I need them or should I keep the 75th anniversary ones. Since my PW is still two weeks out hard to know and very tempting.
The 75th ones are just hollow plastic pieces. Calling them a rock slider is a bit of a misnomer.

I'm on the fence with replacing them, but I never used my sliders on the 4Runner, and I'm not sure I want to go give up the ~300lbs of payload.

Wobly

Reaction score
The 75th ones are metal with a plastic cover, but the are barely enough to call sliders. They mainly protect the pinch weld.
The sliders the OP is selling are much more robust.

Last edited:

mcarey

Reaction score
The 75th ones are metal with a plastic cover, but the are barely enough to call sliders. They mainly protect the pinch weld.
The sliders the OP is selling are much more robust.
Huh, I didn't realize there was metal in there. They don't feel all that robust stepping in and out.

ShadowMTN

Reaction score
Found a pic of the inside of the 75th rails. So there is some structure to the to them.
1622578737151.png

Users who are viewing this thread