Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by KM673000

1. K

FS: 6 Nexen OEM dually tires 1,000 miles, 2023 Sarasota fl

Title says it all, $500 or make offer
  2. K

2023 3500 electrical box under floormat

Hey guys, Have a new 23 3500 H.O. and noticed a loose, small electrical box under the drivers floormat on the left side. It’s connected to the truck via a few wires, but I’ve never seen this before. Any clue what it is? TIA
  3. K

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Is there anything missing from the 23’s other than fender flares, tow mode camera, and 12” digital dash (12” screen in center stack is included, correct?)
  4. K

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My order went to “scheduled for assembly” on the tracker yesterday. How long before the car is produced typically? 4 weeks?
  5. K

Talked to MD today, great customer service. Confirmed what everyone is saying.
  6. K

Do we know for sure wheel well liners have been pulled? Ordered a 90k Laramie, would be really disappointed if that’s the case. Is it able to be added easily aftermarket?
  7. K

How do you guys see your status code? I started a chat and they said they weren’t doing that anymore.
  8. K

Mine doesn’t have a sunroof, will let you know how it progresses. It’s a loaded Laramie otherwise.
  9. K

Ordered a very similar rig, H.O. Dually Laramie 11/5. How long are you guys expecting?
  10. K

Ordered new Dually, rim/tire question for the gurus

No spacers on the stock wheels? Are the ion alloys same specs as oem? Love the look of your truck, the tire seems more flush with the fender than stock.
  11. K

That’s the one, I think it comes to 31”. Would love to get into a 33-35 safely
  12. K

Hey guys, Just placed an order with Mark Dodge for a 23 Laramie DRW. I’m getting way ahead of myself and dreaming about larger tires, but have quickly learned there is quite a bit that goes into it for the dually models. I would love to fit the Baja boss 255/85/17’s, but it looks like that...
  13. K

2020 2500 air ride, rear axle alignment off

Hey guys, I have a 2020 limited/air suspension 2500. The rear of the truck is off center - there is a 2 inch difference between the rear wheels when compared to the fender. Almost like a crab walk, and it makes the truck pull to the right. I did a search, sounds like this has happened before...
  14. K

2023 HD 2500 Order Guides with Pricing

What’s the scoop with 23’s? Waiting for the build and price to open up so I can order a Limited 6”4 Cummins HO 3500, getting worried they are going to start pulling features.
  15. K

TPMS

Hey Guys, Ordered rims and tires from customoffsets, and the TPMS won’t sync. Anyone have any luck with the systems that sync them, or am I better off going and having OEM put back in? TIA