Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

the5thsoth

Reaction score
I am kind of hoping that someone in the know will pop in this forum any day now to let me know they are back open. It has been mentioned that maybe this weekend something will reset.

areuriding

Reaction score
Are you dealing with a specific dealer? If you are and have a specific salesman, I'd hit them up to keep you informed.

Tater86

Reaction score
I am kind of hoping that someone in the know will pop in this forum any day now to let me know they are back open. It has been mentioned that maybe this weekend something will reset.
@zach@granger any chance you can help this person out on when PW orders will open?

KM673000

Reaction score
My order went to “scheduled for assembly” on the tracker yesterday. How long before the car is produced typically? 4 weeks?

Ramfan2022

Reaction score
Mine took about 8 weeks from “scheduled” to “in production”. I’ve now been “in production” for 3 weeks. But my dealer said on Saturday I was in J status.

Reaction score
For the Larmie level 2 package it’s showing the 12” cluster TFT color display?

And unfortunately for me both packages are coming with blind spot monitoring.

dmhines

Reaction score
I ordered my 2023 Tradesman with 7" Dash Display for $75 ... that option is in the PDF order guide .. but not on the build website for 2023. It is available on the 2022 builder for $75. HOpefully since I have a VIN .. that means I am getting the 7" cluster even though the build website no longer shows it as a stand alone option.

EDIT: Crap .. I just noticed that it is NOT stand-alone for 2023 - only comes in the safety group now.. Granger was able to add it to my order though .. wonder if I will get it ...

Last edited:

extremehabit

Reaction score
Level 2 package on the Laramie also includes chrome delete on the mirrors. Still not worth the $2k for me, but that is nice.

Tater86

Reaction score
And just like the tracker, the build site isn't working to show you the final configured picture of the vehicle, haha.

mattbsea

Reaction score
A couple observations…

The trim comparison page for Laramie and big horn shows:

Available Digital Rearview Mirror with Side Camera Integration (Available Spring 2023)

But it’s no where in the build page.

You can only get the 30k 5th wheel hitch or 4.10 axle if you go with the Hemi. That’s gotta be a bug.

Drew M

Reaction score
Not quite yet. Once it’s built (off the production line), the equipment listing will be available. The window sticker doesn’t populate until it’s invoiced to the dealer and ready to ship.
So you're saying that only when we enter a "K" status will we be free from deleted items/options and package changes?

jsalbre

Reaction score
A couple observations…

The trim comparison page for Laramie and big horn shows:

Available Digital Rearview Mirror with Side Camera Integration (Available Spring 2023)

But it’s no where in the build page.

You can only get the 30k 5th wheel hitch or 4.10 axle if you go with the Hemi. That’s gotta be a bug.
I’d imagine the mirror doesn’t show up on the build page since it’s not available yet.

BSN81

Reaction score
I’d imagine the mirror doesn’t show up on the build page since it’s not available yet.
It also shows the Laramie 2 package available....which we know isn't true. And spring of 2023??? They barely can build what's been ordered now or so it seems.

extremehabit

Reaction score
Someone said it earlier already, but it does seem like the Laramie is the new Big Horn. Of course, still some upgrades, but at a cost. Even the Big Horn has some downgrades, like losing painted door handles. And a minimally optioned Big Horn is still very expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread