Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Hawk375

1. Hawk375

Clicking after shutting off engine

EGR valve cycles to clean itself to try and prevent too much carbon buildup Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Hawk375

18" or 20"?

A little visual comparison between my stock 20” to 18” wheels with 295/70r18 tires Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Hawk375

Hood fills with water after it rains. Now with video.

It’s a water cooled hood Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Hawk375

Bug/Stone Screen

Cloud rider also makes these lower grills for the intercooler on the 2019+ Rams
  5. Hawk375

Stupid oil change question?

You could drop and drain the filter maybe. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Hawk375

Stupid oil change question?

Did you check the dipstick after letting the engine sit for a loooong time? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Hawk375

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Hawk375

Couple Beeps in Reverse

If you had park assist sensors, it would say you were going too fast and the sensors were temporarily disabled. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Hawk375

The Banks differential cover may be available for 2019+ Ram trucks "late this year."

Latest update is Spring 2021 for this differential cover to be released.
  10. Hawk375

Is this upside down???

Definitely not the oem shocks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Hawk375

Is this upside down???

You may be alright, the factory shocks are oriented the same way with the shaft up. If the manufacturer designed those to operate with the body down, that’s fine. Some shocks like the fox shocks I put on yesterday can operate in either orientation, but having the body up is preferable to keep...
  12. Hawk375

Is this upside down???

the front shocks can only go in one way as one end is a stem top and the other end is an eyelet for a bolt to go through.
  13. Hawk375

3500 auto level suspension uneven

Took some time today to look at the rear air suspension on my truck. Found that the driver side airbag was very stiff and the passenger airbag was fairly deflated. I tilted the bracket for the driver side ride height sensor towards the back of the truck and lowered the passenger side bracket a...
  14. Hawk375

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I’d say they do the same thing, but the Carli has adjustable end links and requires more assembly. The Thuren to me was easier to install and cost less. I liked the idea of having grease points too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Hawk375

Air Suspension Tank Question

It’s only meant to pre-charge the system with nitrogen. The little compressor isn’t able pressurize the suspension from empty. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk