Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple Beeps in Reverse

G_Greenway

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I’m new to this forum. I have a 2020 3500, Cummins HO with the Aisin tranny. Quick question. I don’t have a back up alarm, or Park Assist (sensors). However, when I go in reverse, I’ll occasionally get an alert - it’s usually 2 beeps - nothing more. Nothing comes up on the screen, so I haven’t pin pointed what exactly is causing this. Maybe it’s an alert, or maybe it’s a glitch. Thoughts?

Hawk375

Reaction score
If you had park assist sensors, it would say you were going too fast and the sensors were temporarily disabled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burton12387

Reaction score
Reverse, cross path detection would be my guess, based on my understanding of what you’re describing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I’m new to this forum. I have a 2020 3500, Cummins HO with the Aisin tranny. Quick question. I don’t have a back up alarm, or Park Assist (sensors). However, when I go in reverse, I’ll occasionally get an alert - it’s usually 2 beeps - nothing more. Nothing comes up on the screen, so I haven’t pin pointed what exactly is causing this. Maybe it’s an alert, or maybe it’s a glitch. Thoughts?
If you have blind spot monitoring, then that is the cross path detection alert. The sound will favor the side of the vehicle the car or pedestrian is approaching from, and the the indicator in the mirror on the approach side will flash.

Users who are viewing this thread