Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagons On Order

arx237

Reaction score
Hopefully it isn't too bad and easily repaired via PDR.
They can take care of some pretty serious looking damage easily at least in TX. It was practically their version of rain when I lived there it happened so often. Wifes van looked like it got attacked by a marauding gang of golf ball enthusiasts one year, couldnt tell anything had happened when we got it back.

IowaPW

Reaction score
They can take care of some pretty serious looking damage easily at least in TX. It was practically their version of rain when I lived there it happened so often. Wifes van looked like it got attacked by a marauding gang of golf ball enthusiasts one year, couldnt tell anything had happened when we got it back.
They can do some amazing things. Guess I just need to have faith they can make it new again.

arx237

Reaction score
I would bring a strong inspection light though to make sure they didnt miss any. Inspect top and sides. Check for cracks/fractures in cab mounted lights. A nice led light can highlight slight dings even if truck is parked in sunlight.

PWCO

Reaction score
I've been sitting in "your order is scheduled to be built" for well over a month now...EST ship date is 5/26. I fully expect that will be pushed back. Order placed 1/22/22 for Olive Green L3.
Your EL just populated

cbrenthus

Reaction score
I just got word my truck is en-route to Alberta Canada!
Anyone know how long it takes to get here?

It's always a crapshoot. Depends a lot on how many other Rams are headed in your general direction and then how many vehicle haulers are heading even closer.

RHINO69

Reaction score
My PW L3 is being built and shipping 27th or 28th
Sounds like we are in the same group of trucks. Dealer gave me an est. ship date of today (5/26/22) and the order tracker site shows an est. delivery date of 6/27/22. Matches the average ship time of 29 days. Are you a Mark Dodge order also?

PWCO

Reaction score
Sounds like we are in the same group of trucks. Dealer gave me an est. ship date of today (5/26/22) and the order tracker site shows an est. delivery date of 6/27/22. Matches the average ship time of 29 days. Are you a Mark Dodge order also?
No I am shipping to right outside of Denver.

PWCO

Reaction score
What is the order tracking site?

Reaction score
hi everyone, is there a good guess on how long it would currently take a tradesman powerwagon with 8.4 nav from order to delivery? Dealer told me to expect it august/September but im not sure i believe that.
Also, they'd be selling at msrp. Not sure if anyone has a dealer that will order below msrp, i live in PA but am willing to travel for a better deal

RHINO69

Reaction score
hi everyone, is there a good guess on how long it would currently take a tradesman powerwagon with 8.4 nav from order to delivery? Dealer told me to expect it august/September but im not sure i believe that.
Also, they'd be selling at msrp. Not sure if anyone has a dealer that will order below msrp, i live in PA but am willing to travel for a better deal
That would be considered pretty quick. Not impossible, but probably unlikely. I think 5 months is the current approx. average min. wait time. But there has been plenty of orders that have been delivered in a shorter time frame. I placed my PW L3 order on 1/22/22 and I'll be happy if I take delivery on or around the first week of July. Truck was built 5/29/22 and is currently awaiting shipping. So, I'd say 5-8 months is a more realistic wait to expect.

As for discounts, check with Sandi at Mark Dodge is Lake Charles, LA. My Power Wagon has a MSRP of $75,695 but I have the locked in price of $65,500. If you are willing to wait 5-8 months for a truck, I highly suggest ordering through Mark Dodge. I understand Granger in Iowa also offers steep discounts off of MSRP, but I cannot confirm that they offer price protection (price wont go up).

Reactions: 392

DrTron

Reaction score
As for discounts, check with Sandi at Mark Dodge is Lake Charles, LA. My Power Wagon has a MSRP of $75,695 but I have the locked in price of $65,500. If you are willing to wait 5-8 months for a truck, I highly suggest ordering through Mark Dodge.
I can second that. They routinely give 11% below MSRP, at least when I ordered at the end of April. Seems like you even got a bit more. But I doubt that there is any difference in lead times, no matter which dealer orders the truck.

RHINO69

Reaction score
I can second that. They routinely give 11% below MSRP, at least when I ordered at the end of April. Seems like you even got a bit more. But I doubt that there is any difference in lead times, no matter which dealer orders the truck.
The longer the wait, the better the discount. FCA is regularly increasing MSRP on their vehicles. So since I ordered in January, I probably got in front of one more increase than you did. I believe estimated sticker on my build, at the time of ordering, was just above $73K.

But yeah, does not matter which dealer you order through, in terms of build time. No rhyme or reason as to why some folks get lucky and some don't. Pretty much a roll of the dice. Same goes for shipping from factory to dealer. Some trucks get shipped within days of being built. Some are waiting up to 3 months, just to ship. And I believe the current average transit time from factory to dealership is 27-29 days. Sure hope that is not the boat I end up in.

Reactions: 392

Users who are viewing this thread