Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagons On Order

WynnThe Wizard

Reaction score
Looking at the 2022 HD Ram Order Tracking Spread sheet it appears there has not been a new Power Wagon window sticker for 3 weeks,
since like March 07. Any body know whats up with that??

IowaPW

Reaction score
Look at the larger sequence sheet...many have been built. Something makes me think they were working on dealer stock instead. I just went D1 a week ago. Due to be built the week of 11April...as of right now.

JeepingNet

Reaction score
Look at the larger sequence sheet...many have been built. Something makes me think they were working on dealer stock instead. I just went D1 a week ago. Due to be built the week of 11April...as of right now.

I know I'm always looking at both your orders on the sheet because I'm just a few days behind you guys.

Last edited:

thkbaron

Reaction score
maybe all of us PW guys were impatient and ordered right away. lol. just got mine a couple weeks ago.

rcghawks

Reaction score
I got in contact with my dealer (mark dodge) and he said they were going to look into my order. Ram chat said they were going to expedite my order last week and talked to them today and ram chat states they could not expedite it.

JeepingNet

Reaction score
I got the same thing from Ram chat about 10 days ago. They said they were expediting the order and someone would email me in 5 days. I contacted them on Friday and they said they don't do that.

rcghawks

Reaction score
I got the same thing from Ram chat about 10 days ago. They said they were expediting the order and someone would email me in 5 days. I contacted them on Friday and they said they don't do that.
Sounds like we talked with the same person.

RHINO69

Reaction score
My dealer just contacted me with an update (a sad one). Placed my order with Mark Dodge on 1/22/22 for a Level 3 PW. Tentative build date is 5/23/22. This is no fault of the dealer's and Sandi (at MD) has been nothing short of absolutely great. But man, am I bummed to hear that. With camping season upon us (So Cal), this sucks. Especially after factoring in transport time, I may be looking at late June to early July for delivery.

Hopefully that build date somehow gets pushed a little closer...

BigSexy 64

Reaction score
My dealer just contacted me with an update (a sad one). Placed my order with Mark Dodge on 1/22/22 for a Level 3 PW. Tentative build date is 5/23/22. This is no fault of the dealer's and Sandi (at MD) has been nothing short of absolutely great. But man, am I bummed to hear that. With camping season upon us (So Cal), this sucks. Especially after factoring in transport time, I may be looking at late June to early July for delivery.

Hopefully that build date somehow gets pushed a little closer...
Wow, ordered my PW level 3 02/22/22. Guess I'll be lucky to get it by July. So much for the 7-9 weeks the dealer and Ram Chat keep saying.

rcghawks

Reaction score
Wow, ordered my PW level 3 02/22/22. Guess I'll be lucky to get it by July. So much for the 7-9 weeks the dealer and Ram Chat keep saying.
I ordered my PW level 3 on 12/11/22 and my status has not moved. There really is no rhyme or reason to when these trucks get built. It will all be worth it when they come in.

BigSexy 64

Reaction score
I ordered my PW level 3 on 12/11/22 and my status has not moved. There really is no rhyme or reason to when these trucks get built. It will all be worth it when they come in.
Yeah, I know it will. Just impatient!

Languorous

Reaction score
I placed my order for a L3 on 1/24 and my truck has been sitting at the dealer for a few days now waiting for me to pick it up. The build order just seems completely random.

thkbaron

Reaction score
why doesn't everyone who's been waiting a while post what options they have. chances are it's all the fancy camera garbage and lane assist and adaptive cruise that's slowing you down. I didn't get any of that. Ordered mine the end of November and got it a couple weeks ago. I got a Level three. Sunroof, bed utility, block heater, size steps, and cargo camera..

RHINO69

Reaction score
why doesn't everyone who's been waiting a while post what options they have. chances are it's all the fancy camera garbage and lane assist and adaptive cruise that's slowing you down. I didn't get any of that. Ordered mine the end of November and got it a couple weeks ago. I got a Level three. Sunroof, bed utility, block heater, size steps, and cargo camera..
L3 w/Bed Utility, Towing Tech. Group, Dual Alternators, Block Heater, Black Vinyl Flooring, Badging Delete w/Tracer Decals.

On a side note, it looks like prices have increased roughly $4K, since placing my order. So I guess that makes the deal even sweeter at this point.

thkbaron

Reaction score
Tow tech might be a bit of a delay. Hard to say if there’s a pattern or not

rcghawks

Reaction score
I have on order a black Level 3 PW, tow tech. group, safety group, ram boxes, bed utility group sunroof, and side steps.

BigSexy 64

Reaction score
I ordered the L3 with no extras. on 02/22, still in scheduling, gathering parts per Ram Chat.

JeepingNet

Reaction score
I've got an L3 on order with - White - Tow Package, Safety Package, Bed Package and the Aux backup camera for the mirror. I ordered on January 12th.

Other models that have the Camera package and Safety Package are getting built. But according to the sequencing spreadsheet no Power Wagons have been built in the last 2.5 weeks (though the spreadsheet isn't updated for last week). I suspect there is a PW part shortage but with people getting build dates perhaps they know when the parts are arriving.

There was a local PW in transit that was identical to the one I have on ordered. But when I called they said they were going on an old build date and the build got pushed back to D status and wasn't actually in transit. I'm somewhat happy to see this because this was ordered after mine and I was wondering why/how it got built before mine.

They even took it off their website but I found it on ramtruck.ca https://www.ramtruck.ca/en/windowsticker/3c6tr5ej7ng287803?&campaign=&affiliate=
Identical to mine but with the vsim and backup alarm. If this ships before mine I might cancel and get this one. But I'll be paying a higher sticker price than what I ordered back in January so we will see.

Andersen24

Reaction score
My build is in my signature line. I ordered mine from Mark Dodge as well and they told me it would probably be there August/September. Gives me plenty of time to get all the stuff ordered for it!

Users who are viewing this thread