Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagons On Order

IowaPW

Reaction score
Wow, it wasn't there when I checked earlier! Awesome that really made my day!!
Your EL probably published overnight. ODS manually updates the spreadsheet throughout the day whenever he gets a chance.

RHINO69

Reaction score
Shoot, I hope mine is next. Per the spreadsheet, if the trim level column is sorted A-Z, I should be the next PW to receive an EL. Looks like there is only three more January orders needing to be built, and my order is the earliest of those three. Fingers crossed.

JeepingNet

Reaction score

EdgyCanuck

Reaction score
I was also using an old BS link: https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=3c6TR5EJ5NG244318 looks like the sheet now uses https://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=3C6TR5EJ5NG244318 and ramtrucks.com doesn't get populated until a later date.

There is still EdgyCanuck and rcghawks sitting with orders waiting in December hope they get built soon.
Well I think JeepingNet is going to win our race to the boarder! I just looked using the chrysler link you posted..... no bueno..... Hopefully I'm right behind you though! I've already done two camping trips with my old truck and really dont want to pile anymore miles on my old truck then I have to! :p

IowaPW

Reaction score
And, they are moving. I went KZT today. Scheduled to head out of Eagle Pass this afternoon.

cbrenthus

Reaction score
I ordered a week ago, and the other day e-mailed my sales guy to remove safety and add towing tech. He called me this morning and said that he got it changed, but it might get built quickly because his inventory manager said no more changes to my order. Of course, his opinion of "quickly" might differ than mine. My '19 JLUR hit the lot 3 weeks to the day from when I placed my order, and my '20 pacifica was right around a month. I think so much depends on how what you ordered aligns with what they are getting ready to build.

5timestwisted

Reaction score
I ordered my Level 3 with bed utility group, olive green CANADIAN order 12/29/21, I received the vin about a month after. When I was ordering the dealer gave me an internal memo from Stellantis of items that would cause longer lead times...... So I didnt take them....... Sunroof, trailer tech, surround view cameras. And here I sit.......... no updates just that I'm D status. I was told 4-6 months when I ordered I guess I'm sitting here a little over 3 months but its killing me not having an end in sight.
Canadian here.
Order June 3rd, 21 - still waiting...

1Tuf4X4

Reaction score
That 3/15 ordered PW that got the EL today might be the luckiest person Ive seen....
That may be me. Not sure. Don’t know what EL means either. I looked up the code on the sheet. Saw the “E” but not the “L.” Apparently it’s a good thing!

IowaPW

Reaction score
That may be me. Not sure. Don’t know what EL means either. I looked up the code on the sheet. Saw the “E” but not the “L.” Apparently it’s a good thing!
EL is equipment listing. Your truck has been built!!

DrTron

Reaction score
Where did you guys look this up? Did you ask your dealer?

IowaPW

Reaction score
Look at the first post in this thread. Lots of good info there that will help.

1Tuf4X4

Reaction score
I’m not sure how they figured it out. I have checker the cryptosticker.net site every day and noticed I moved to “build sheet found” but never saw my name in the list below that. I thought he was talking about me because I was the only one on the list who ordered a Power Wagon on 3/15. Maybe they have some insider info, or obtained the info from another site. Not sure, but I appreciate the info.

IowaPW

Reaction score
I’m not sure how they figured it out. I have checker the cryptosticker.net site every day and noticed I moved to “build sheet found” but never saw my name in the list below that. I thought he was talking about me because I was the only one on the list who ordered a Power Wagon on 3/15. Maybe they have some insider info, or obtained the info from another site. Not sure, but I appreciate the info.
Just looked at the spreadsheet in the thread I referenced. It shows your Equipment listing showed up on 04May.

SANDY BAGLEY

Reaction score
2022 POWER WAGON ORDERED THE LEVEL 2 WITH RAM BOX TOWING TECH 1/19/22.. D1 STATUS RAM CHANGED SHIP STATUS FROM 4/26 TO 5/19 AND NOW STATUS IS 6/19/22. PATRIOT BLUE BLACK BOTTOM PAINT WITH BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR. NO EXPLAINATION FROM RAM AS TO WHY THE DELAYS. THIS IS A SOLD MONEY DOWN ORDER .

IowaPW

Reaction score
2022 POWER WAGON ORDERED THE LEVEL 2 WITH RAM BOX TOWING TECH 1/19/22.. D1 STATUS RAM CHANGED SHIP STATUS FROM 4/26 TO 5/19 AND NOW STATUS IS 6/19/22. PATRIOT BLUE BLACK BOTTOM PAINT WITH BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR. NO EXPLAINATION FROM RAM AS TO WHY THE DELAYS. THIS IS A SOLD MONEY DOWN ORDER .
Hard to tell. I was pushed back as well. Then got built. I think you'll find that a majority of the group here is sold order...with money down. Many folks have waited over 6 months before their rigs have been built. Good luck. Hope 19Jun sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread