Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagons On Order

Reaction score
Looks like MSRP just went up another $2K. Not sure if that applies to the Tradesman but I would assume it does.
Yikes. Where did you notice the price increase, on rams build and price? I noticed quoted msrp from dealers were always higher than what rams website would show

Reaction score
My tradesman PW build went up $1,835 according to rams website. I didn’t commit to the order yet, I doubt mark dodge would honor the price they quoted last week. That sucks lol

DrTron

Reaction score
My tradesman PW build went up $1,835 according to rams website. I didn’t commit to the order yet, I doubt mark dodge would honor the price they quoted last week. That sucks lol
They might if you already have a quote, but probably not for very long.
On the other matter, the MSRP on my order is exactly what the build showed.

Reactions: 392

RHINO69

Reaction score
No, highly unlikely they honor the first price if you didn't provide a deposit. And whatever price the Ram configurator give does not include the documentation fee ($,795?).

But yeah, like we were saying, increases are regular. Next one could be a few weeks to a month out. This seemed like a larger one, so who knows. MSRP from my build is up nearly $7K since I ordered.

Reactions: 392

Kennewick_P.Wagon

Reaction score
I got news that mine hit the port in Louisiana last week. Only took two days from factory to the port. Now I wait for it to get trucked from the rail yard to the dealership (125 miles). Man, I hope it happens quick. Dealership gave an ETA of 6/10-6/27.
Congrats, that's good news. Found out mine has been built, now waiting on an inspection and shipping. Dealer, who hasn't been all that helpful or communicated well, said it could be days or even weeks until it arrives, rail freight has been a "crap shoot" out of Mexico. I've just accepted that I won't see it until after the 4th. I have new KO2's, wheels and Fox shocks ready to install. Now I just need one more important thing...

PWCO

Reaction score
I got news that mine hit the port in Louisiana last week. Only took two days from factory to the port. Now I wait for it to get trucked from the rail yard to the dealership (125 miles). Man, I hope it happens quick. Dealership gave an ETA of 6/10-6/27.
Got word yesterday that I went KZT. Not sure if that means its the last train? Or could there be a 3rd train?

Getting dropped off in Denver and then trucked to the dealer. ETA is 6/15-6/30

HW285PW

Reaction score
Got word yesterday that I went KZT. Not sure if that means its the last train? Or could there be a 3rd train?

Getting dropped off in Denver and then trucked to the dealer. ETA is 6/15-6/30
Which dealer did you go through?

rcghawks

Reaction score
Just waiting on that delivery date.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220623-012429_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220623-012429_Chrome.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 17

Kennewick_P.Wagon

Reaction score
The dealership finally updated me with shipping information. Going to be at the dealership between 04-20 July. So, if this holds true, it will have taken almost 6 months exactly from time of order to delivery.

RHINO69

Reaction score
Yesterday marked 5 months since placing my order. Dealership ETA is just went from 6/27 to 7/6. Feeling irritated.

rcghawks

Reaction score
Yesterday marked 5 months since placing my order. Dealership ETA is just went from 6/27 to 7/6. Feeling irritated.
I will be at 7 months if the eta of July for my delivery date holds out. Hang in there as I'm sure it will be worth it.

DrTron

Reaction score
Just being curious here, but how long did it take for your build to go to the "scheduled" phase after you ordered it?
For me, it's now been almost three months and I'm still in "order confirmed".

rcghawks

Reaction score
Just being curious here, but how long did it take for your build to go to the "scheduled" phase after you ordered it?
Mine took about 4 to 5 months.

RHINO69

Reaction score
Time line for my: '22 L3 / Olive Green / Tow Tech / Bed Utility / Dual Alt/ Block Heater / Vinyl Floor / Badging Delete / Tracer Decal

Mark Dodge Order
Ordered: 1/22/22
Scheduled: 4/13/22
In Production: 5/23/22
Built: 5/29/22
Shipped: 6/4/22
Delivered: 7/1/22

I just wrapped up the financing last Thursday, found and paid for car carrier service last Friday and it is supposed to be picked up from MD today and at my door on Friday 7/15.

Attachments

• power wagon.png
    power wagon.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 13

EdgyCanuck

Reaction score
I ordered December 29, I received my equipment listing May 16 and it shipped May 23 and arrived in Alberta Canada June 30.

Users who are viewing this thread