Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagons On Order

@JC

Reaction score
Had to say goodbye to my 2020 PowerWagon yesterday, traded it in on my Jeep 392. But I'll be back in a Ram as soon as my TRX gets built and the wife will be driving the Jeep. Unfortunately the TRX is a 1500, Ram really needs to add a "TRX" package to the PowerWagon.

Kennewick_P.Wagon

Reaction score
Alrighty then, received the call last night from Dave Smith Dodge in Kellogg, Idaho. PW arrived yesterday, they're putting the rock rails and spray in bedliner in today, picking it up tomorrow. Here's the timeline for my order:

Ordered: 1/12/22
Scheduled: 2/18/22
In Production: Sometime in May
Built: Early June
Shipped: 6/21/22
Delivered: 7/13/22

The dealership told me to expect 4-6 months from time of order to delivery, so, just about (6) months exactly. I fly out at 0530 tomorrow morning to Spokane and they're going to shuttle me to Kellogg to pick it up. I expect to toss and turn tonight like Cartman waiting to get a Wii for Christmas.

RHINO69

Reaction score
Alrighty then, received the call last night from Dave Smith Dodge in Kellogg, Idaho. PW arrived yesterday, they're putting the rock rails and spray in bedliner in today, picking it up tomorrow. Here's the timeline for my order:

Ordered: 1/12/22
Scheduled: 2/18/22
In Production: Sometime in May
Built: Early June
Shipped: 6/21/22
Delivered: 7/13/22

The dealership told me to expect 4-6 months from time of order to delivery, so, just about (6) months exactly. I fly out at 0530 tomorrow morning to Spokane and they're going to shuttle me to Kellogg to pick it up. I expect to toss and turn tonight like Cartman waiting to get a Wii for Christmas.
Were the rock rails and bed liner not a part of your initial build? Seems odd that the dealer would be handling those, if they were specified at time of order?

Kennewick_P.Wagon

Reaction score
Were the rock rails and bed liner not a part of your initial build? Seems odd that the dealer would be handling those, if they were specified at time of order?
They were not, I didn't include them in the build and only after the initial order did I decide to have them do it. The rock rails would have come from the factory but the spray in bedliner would have been done at the dealership anyway since those aren't done at the factory as I understand it.

RHINO69

Reaction score
They were not, I didn't include them in the build and only after the initial order did I decide to have them do it. The rock rails would have come from the factory but the spray in bedliner would have been done at the dealership anyway since those aren't done at the factory as I understand it.
Ah, that makes sense.

And yes, factory will handle bed liners. Status code "JB" during build timeline indicates vehicle is at Body Vendor, receiving spray liner, steps, etc. All of that gets done before shipping from factory to dealership.

Kennewick_P.Wagon

Reaction score
Well, it's finally here. Picked it up at the dealership last Friday, July 15th. New Thuren front springs (1/2" lift) and Fox shocks on all four corners and steering stabilizer. 35" KO2's on 17" Raceline Avengers I picked up through CJC Offroad. Included a 5th KO2 for the spare, had to air it down to zero to get it to fit. Windows tinted yesterday, including the windshield. Debadged the bed but I'm keeping the pin stripe above the black rocker panel paint, it just adds something to the look plus it matches the hood decal. Couldn't be happier, such a comfortable drive and so much lighter than my F-250 Superduty diesel. Can't wait to get it offroad.

Attachments

• PW.jpg
    PW.jpg
    613.9 KB · Views: 32

cbrenthus

Reaction score
Ordered mine at the end of April with Sunroof, ramboxes, and tow tech package. It was just scheduled for production yesterday!

DrTron

Reaction score
Ordered mine at the end of April with Sunroof, ramboxes, and tow tech package. It was just scheduled for production yesterday!
What a coincidence, mine, too.
I don't have a build date yet, do you?
(Is yours in the Tracker spreadsheet, BTW?)

cbrenthus

Reaction score
What a coincidence, mine, too.
I don't have a build date yet, do you?
(Is yours in the Tracker spreadsheet, BTW?)

I don't have a build date and mine is not in the tracker, will that give me more details? If so, how do I add it?

DrTron

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread