Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagons On Order

JeepingNet

Reaction score
Which dealer did you order through? I placed my order on 1/22/22 with Mark Dodge for a L3. Tentative build date is currently 5/23/22. Hoping I get bumped up.
I'm Canadian - I ordered from Dobson

I haven't checked up on my order in the last week so it's possible my build date might be pushed back but I got my fingers crossed. I'll likely check up on it next week. In Canada, we can't use RamChat. I was using them up until this month but they appear to be screening more and no longer will give me status so the dealer needs to look it up.

PWCO

Reaction score
Looks like a large chunk of PW just went D1 over the past week or so. Are all those L3s?

Mine is still sitting in D as of Monday (1/25 order L3)

JeepingNet

Reaction score
Looks like a large chunk of PW just went D1 over the past week or so. Are all those L3s?

Mine is still sitting in D as of Monday (1/25 order L3)
Most seem to be L3 with the tow package that moved to D1. What options did you order?

Here is mine order 1/13 and went D1 last week

VIN: 3c6tr5ej5ng244318
Power Wagon Level 3
Black tubular side steps
Bed Utility Group
Safety Group
Towing Tech Group
Tow-Mode/Up-Fit wired camera
Dual Alternators rated at 380 amps
Pw7 - Bright White

PWCO

Reaction score
Most seem to be L3 with the tow package that moved to D1. What options did you order?

Power Wagon Level 3
Black tubular side steps
Bed Utility Group
Safety Group
Towing Tech Group
Pw7 - Bright White
Power Wagon Level 3
Black tubular side steps
Spray in bed liner
Towing Tech Group
Granite

RHINO69

Reaction score

Power Wagon Level 3
Black tubular side steps
Bed Utility Group
Safety Group
Towing Tech Group
Pw7 - Bright White

Level 3
Bed Utility Group
Towing Tech Group
Engine Block Heater
Dual Alternators
Badging Delete
Tracer Decals
Black Vinyl Flooring Cover
PFP - Olive Green Pearl Coat

JeepingNet

Reaction score
That is awesome to see one built and with some of the options we've been thinking might have been delaying them! Based on a few of the ship dates I was thinking the next two weeks might be a big PW build week. Hopefully, this is the start of the flood of PWs :)

IowaPW

Reaction score
I'm with ya there. Mine is supposed to be the week of 25Apr.

Hunter Rob

Reaction score
I ordered my PW Dec. 15 2021
Just got conformation from factory that it is scheduled
to leave Mexico on May 12.arrives in Alberta CAN.
sometime in June
5 1/2 months or so

PWCO

Reaction score
Ordered from a local one in Colorado. I am assuming all the PW are going to be built consecutively. Everyone has turned D1 in the past couple weeks.

NSONO1

Reaction score
Crossing my fingers for my Feb 2nd order to get build soon if we are making a run on the POWER WAGONS.

PW level 2 loaded with all the tech goodies, RAM boxes, and sun roof.

IowaPW

Reaction score
I'm not sure they run them all together. But, maybe getting enough parts now to get some going.

IowaPW

Reaction score
Looks like a couple from the sheet were built yesterday. Let's keep them moving!!!

BigSexy 64

Reaction score
Level 3
Bed Utility Group
Towing Tech Group
Engine Block Heater
Dual Alternators
Badging Delete
Tracer Decals
Black Vinyl Flooring Cover
PFP - Olive Green Pearl Coat
That will be a good looking ride. I had a L3 on order 02/22 figured I'd be lucky to get it by July. Drove by my dealer couple weeks ago and he had one like your order that the buyer backed out on after it was delivered to dealer. Made me a good deal and I bought it.

Attachments

• PW.jpg
    PW.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12

RHINO69

Reaction score
That will be a good looking ride. I had a L3 on order 02/22 figured I'd be lucky to get it by July. Drove by my dealer couple weeks ago and he had one like your order that the buyer backed out on after it was delivered to dealer. Made me a good deal and I bought it.
Awesome! Congrats on that beauty. I wish I could find one, locally, for a good price. The truck I order is going for $5K-$10K more than MSRP, here in Southern California. The price I got from Mark Dodge is the only thing that can justify this wait. I've got it locked in at $65.5K and people around here are paying no less than $80K for similarly spec'd trucks. Coming from Toyota (4Runner), reliability and resale has been a concern of mine. Hoping that discount will provide some security when it comes time to sell, in 3-5 years. We will see!

BigSexy 64

Reaction score
Awesome! Congrats on that beauty. I wish I could find one, locally, for a good price. The truck I order is going for $5K-$10K more than MSRP, here in Southern California. The price I got from Mark Dodge is the only thing that can justify this wait. I've got it locked in at $65.5K and people around here are paying no less than $80K for similarly spec'd trucks. Coming from Toyota (4Runner), reliability and resale has been a concern of mine. Hoping that discount will provide some security when it comes time to sell, in 3-5 years. We will see!
Wow, thats a helluva deal! Mine stickered for $81,115.00 and I paid $71,500.00. And they gave me about $2000 more than others had offered for my 19 Sierra 1500. Getting one loaded for $65,500.00 is a great deal. Well with the wait I'd say. After you get it your going to want to head straight to the tire shop and slap on some 35s.

Users who are viewing this thread