Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagons On Order

RHINO69

Reaction score
Wow, thats a helluva deal! Mine stickered for $81,115.00 and I paid $71,500.00. And they gave me about $2000 more than others had offered for my 19 Sierra 1500. Getting one loaded for $65,500.00 is a great deal. Well with the wait I'd say. After you get it your going to want to head straight to the tire shop and slap on some 35s.
Great deal there too!

I've already ordered springs, Kings and am shopping around for deals on AEVs and 37s!

rcghawks

Reaction score
Is your dealer getting that information for you? Or is there a better website besides ramchat. Luckily, I have another truck on order. My Ram 1500, that I will be selling, had some work needing repair due to us hitting a deer coming back from the airport.

PWCO

Reaction score
Ram chat this morning said "Scheduled for production. Entering build soon."

Hopefully we are all moving that same direction.

JeepingNet

Reaction score
Yeah, hopefully soon means soon. They have been telling me that for 3+ weeks.
The dealer might be able to get you an estimated ship date. I think we've seen those to be fairly accurate once they are within a couple of weeks of the current date. Mines scheduled to ship on May 5th so I'm really hoping that means I'll see it build this week!

It is too bad RamChat doesn't give out this data anymore.

RHINO69

Reaction score
The dealer might be able to get you an estimated ship date. I think we've seen those to be fairly accurate once they are within a couple of weeks of the current date. Mines scheduled to ship on May 5th so I'm really hoping that means I'll see it build this week!

It is too bad RamChat doesn't give out this data anymore.
Yeah, I just reached out to the dealer. They are probably getting sick of me at this point, lol. Last updated I received from the dealer was on 3/29/22, which was "tentative build date is 5/23". But about a week later I received an email from Ram Support stating that "all materials have been received...should enter build process soon...vehicle order is being expedited". Hoping for a good update.

rcghawks

Reaction score
Ordered 12/11/21 and still in D1 status as of today. I hope to see some movement soon due to a lot of PW moving.

IowaPW

Reaction score
My Equipment List populated overnight. Ordered 07Jan.

Haves:
L3, tow tech group, safety group, bed utility group, trailer surround view camera system, tube steps, block heater, black wheels, monotone Diamond Black, PW tracer decals

Not haves:
Sunroof, Ramboxes, off road package

RHINO69

Reaction score
My Equipment List populated overnight. Ordered 07Jan.

Haves:
L3, tow tech group, safety group, bed utility group, trailer surround view camera system, tube steps, block heater, black wheels, monotone Diamond Black, PW tracer decals

Not haves:
Sunroof, Ramboxes, off road package
Was it emailed to you or did you do a VIN lookup? We ordered very similar trucks!

JeepingNet

Reaction score
As of Friday my estimated ship date was still May 5th.. Was hoping to see it built yesterday or today.. Not feeling so confident on that date but great to see PWs being built around mine and hoping my number comes up!

IowaPW

Reaction score
As of Friday my estimated ship date was still May 5th.. Was hoping to see it built yesterday or today.. Not feeling so confident on that date but great to see PWs being built around mine and hoping my number comes up!
You just got an EL today! Go check out the spreadsheet!

Users who are viewing this thread