Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

HomeSlice780

Reaction score
Interesting. They just shaved 5 days off the estimated delivery just now. I had booked flight for Apr30 based on original ship date of Apr11. Still hoping I don't have to change it but looking promising they won't let it sit at the rail yard long

View attachment 71893
Wow...We are on the same train and they moved mine out 3 days. Was May 6th and now its May 9th.

1713379130171.png

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Not sure what information is available to you, but are you able to see where the train car is currently located at the time you check?
No, there is a car number that some guys have successfully tracked.

daemonic3

Reaction score
Ugh. Some people get no delivery estimate updates, while mine changes seemingly randomly. It went from May6, to May1, and now May9! This would be horrible news if true as I've had hopeful plans in place the prior weekend, and flight for Apr30.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420_153957_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_153957_Chrome.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 9

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
Ugh. Some people get no delivery estimate updates, while mine changes seemingly randomly. It went from May6, to May1, and now May9! This would be horrible news if true as I've had hopeful plans in place the prior weekend, and flight for Apr30.
Hope you got refundable flight lol. ;)

daemonic3

Reaction score
Hope you got refundable flight lol. ;)
Southwest, baby! No change fees, just pay the difference in tickets. But ticket will be more expensive last minute. I booked early after it shipped and added margin because it sure seemed safe based on the other deliveries! I have very bad luck

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
A lot of time you can flex the days with Southworst on the calendar when booking. If you pay for the truck you can leave it there for a week or so/ if I pickup I’ll prob do that, going to be at the dunes from 4/28-5/9 so the truck prob will arrive then and I’ll wait 2 weeks for cheap tickets (unless i ship, lol)

daemonic3

Reaction score
Ok I don't know what info they are using to project delivery date, but mine updated AGAIN.

TBD for over a month, then May6->May1->May11->May6 again. 3 changes within a week, seemingly no pattern. And I'm not counting the revisionist history where SHIPPED date changed after the fact.

They are taunting me for constantly checking lol

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Ok I don't know what info they are using to project delivery date, but mine updated AGAIN.

TBD for over a month, then May6->May1->May11->May6 again. 3 changes within a week, seemingly no pattern. And I'm not counting the revisionist history where SHIPPED date changed after the fact.

Couple more weeks, your almost there :cool:

Weez

Reaction score
Still sitting in Mexico. Delivery date still says TBD. Hope to be on train to M.D. soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0050.png
    IMG_0050.png
    383 KB · Views: 9

HomeSlice780

Reaction score

Stand by, they just pushed mine out to May 25th. If true, the train ride from Mexico to Arizona will be 7-weeks.

dave-geri

Reaction score
Is there a way to figure out average shipping times? Mine has a shipping date of 4/19 with an ETA of 6/10. Granted Alaska is certainly not close, but 8 weeks seems excessive.

daemonic3

Reaction score
Stand by, they just pushed mine out to May 25th. If true, the train ride from Mexico to Arizona will be 7-weeks.
Oh noooooo! Idk what is going on with us, when they had a run of under-commit and over-deliver on about 4-5 of the members in here. When mine shipped Apr11, I thought 14 days for a 10 day train and 1 day ride to the dealer was plenty (based on those recent members).

Mine was in Mumford, TX as of last Wednesday, in the middle of the Texas triangle. I think it transitioned from Union Pacific to BNSF there. Today it checked in at Bennett, TX, which is barely 2 hours away! So it literally sat on its ass for 5 days in the Texas triangle. I don't know if we're still sharing a train or not. But maybe they also have knowledge of when the carriers from the rail yard to dealers are full enough to transport, and everyone in Phoenix is on vacation for yours.

daemonic3

Reaction score
Is there a way to figure out average shipping times? Mine has a shipping date of 4/19 with an ETA of 6/10. Granted Alaska is certainly not close, but 8 weeks seems excessive.
The average isn't going to help much because the standard deviation is HUGE :p I'd say its about 3 weeks plus or minus 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread